Tell me a little about your cats

Jump to Last Post 1-39 of 39 discussions (52 posts)
  1. mistywild profile image60
    mistywildposted 14 years ago

This is a site dedicated to my cats, let me learn a little about yours!

1. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

oh i don't have a cat. i have a bunny. but there is this one cat who visits regularly. she wears a bell on her collar, is dark brown with all white feet, so i dubbed her "Bootsie". she is very friendly, not timid at all, and when she is not investigating the patio, she is lounging under the pine tree in a little hollow in the ground. she is so cute - she lazily sits there, watching all the birds, flipping her tail softly. sometimes my bunny looks out the window at Bootsie, and sometimes Bootise looks back.

2. DogSiDaed profile image60
      DogSiDaedposted 14 years agoin reply to this

My cat Rolan is my favourite, he was a little chubby but he's back down to optimum weight now. He's a long haired black fluffy cat, and he doesn's so much miaow as emit a high pitched squeak. He also stands up on his back legs sometimes and puts his paws up in the air for no reason xD

Weaz is a ginger cat, older and lazier than the others, but still friendly and likes being stroked. He'll often 'talk' to you if you go near him. He hates little kids though, and will run off, but if they corner him he'll scratch... It was a friends kid who scared him initially and he's never gotten used to them.

Our most recent cat I just call 'Kitten' because I dislike his real name tongue He's a one year old Maine Coon, incredibly large cats, he's now bigger than the older cats and still growing for well over a year xD He's grey and white and will be put in for shows when he reaches about 2 smile

2. spiderspun profile image60
    spiderspunposted 14 years ago

Our cat Satu is the best house cat mouse contoler ever. There came one day when the pet mouse got out of its cage and she had little babies. Satu would always watch the domestic mice over the cage, but never tried to hurt them. She was there when I discovered the missing rodent. I was talking out load and showed the cat the mouse was missing. I said go get it find it were is it. Not 20 minutes later this cat finds the mouse not hurting it but holding it near her body with her paws. This was different than what she dose with thewild mice. They get pounced quickly and end of story. She is very unique almost dog like

3. frogdropping profile image78
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

I had a few but they live with me ex now. Still, in my heart Sully will always be my cat.

He's beautiful yet vile - depending on whether he loves you or wants to kill you wink

And I couldn't help but consider the alternative title for this thread and what response it may have got, had you written Tell me a little about your pussy

Have a good one misty smile

*wanders off amused*

1. profile image0
      Justine76posted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol
      I was going to say...my pussy likes the couch...but I see you beat me to it...

4. profile image0
    poetlorraineposted 14 years ago

well this will be brief i dont have a cat.

5. Jess Killmenow profile image61
    Jess Killmenowposted 14 years ago

When I was young (and dinosaurs roamed the earth) we had a matricarchal black cat, boney and bad tempered, who ruled our back yard with an iron fist.  She looked like a witch's cat - snake-eyed, sharp-clawed, mean as hell.  You would never find her in anyone's lap.  I once saw her defeat a German shepherd dog in defense of her kittens.  She was no one to mess with.

6. profile image0
    EmpressFelicityposted 14 years ago

We've got three cats: Lottie, Blackie and Felix.  Felix is a rescue cat and is actually female (her previous owner named her Felix before checking her gender LOL).  We call her "Empress Felicity" because of her regal bearing.  Hence my user name/avatar.

7. aguasilver profile image71
    aguasilverposted 14 years ago

We only have two cats at the moment, Menta and Sally, we had five a few months ago, but a forced move put us in a place where we cannot have cats, so they needed to go into a shelter until we can find more cat friendly accommodation, we lost three cats to sickness in the shelter, the two remaining survived.

Sally was found with her sister Molly, by the side of the road in Ronda Spain, we lived up a mountain at that time, in the forest, so we just seemed to collect stray cats and had about 12 at the time. Molly died a few days later, but Sally grew to be a fine cat who lived up the hillside in an Holm Oak tree most of the time, only coming tot he house for cuddles and food if the hunting was a bit short. She shared to hillside with Tammie, our original mother cat, and who gave us Menta, Earl Grey and Tila. Fatty Mattie came later with another pregnant mum and had two sisters, both of whom disappeared soonish.

We love cats, and hate them in equal measure as they form part of our life and yet use our hospitality to the enth degree, and then abuse our homes!

Will we have more when we find a new home that allows cats, most probably, we are suckers for a sweet miaow and a quick leg rub whilst purring...

8. NaomiR profile image77
    NaomiRposted 14 years ago

We currently have one cat named Maya, who will be 4 in January. We adopted her when she was 8 weeks old.

To backtrack, we had an older male cat named Dusty and in 2005, we adopted a kitten named Misty from our vet. She was gorgeous with long, gray fur and a puffy tail. But she had a heart condition and died at 8 months in December, 2005.

About two months later, Dusty got sick. I was at the vet getting our him checked out (unfortunately, he had cancer and died in 2007) and this couple brought in a box with a male and female kitten. The vet said to me, "Why don't you take the girl?" so I did. While we were waiting in the lobby to get her checked out, she fell asleep in my arms and someone there said to me, "She's never going to leave your arms." She still sleeps on me every night!

But I believe that she has some of Misty's spirit and that Misty brought her to us.

9. profile image0
    Audreveaposted 14 years ago

Grey, quite long and a mix of at least a couple of breeds - vet thinks Tabby plus Abyssinian. She has lavender purple paw pads and talks (in miaows) all the time. Responds to questions about dinner (i.e. would she like some d.i.n.n.e.r..... "mraaaaaoiw!!!") - and yes, all those exclamation points are needed. It's almost like being ordered to the kitchen.

10. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 14 years ago

We have two girls, Tab-Tab and Storm.  Tab-Tab is quiet and sweet, extremely smart and beautiful.  She has blue eyes and a cream coat with white paws. When she meows she sounds like a kitten, even though she is quite large, around 14 pounds.  Storm is an extrovert, friendly to everyone, very playful and noisy, always looking for attention.  She is also pretty, but in a darker, green-eyed way.

We adopted Tab-Tab from the humane society, and Storm was born at a friend's house in the country.  Tab-Tab is a mighty hunter and regularly supplies us with presents.  Storm just watches.

1. profile image0
      anonymous82posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I had cats, two of them.  I also had two Ferrets and a Cockatiel...So maybe we'll call it an Ark (I had to divvy my critters up between friends and family when I moved, but they're still my critters)  Anyways, my oldest cat thought she was a Ferret, playing rough like Ferrets do, but when it came to Joey, the bird, she would run away when he bit her nose and mimicked my laugh.  The boy cat wasn't so fond of Ferrets, but would lay in the bird's "territory" while the bird walked on him and picked through his fur.  And somehow every evening, we would all cuddle up (two cats, the bird, and me) on the couch.

11. profile image0
    cathinfranceposted 14 years ago

If you love cats please don't miss the animated cartoons in my Hub "Simon's Cat". The cartoonist was inspired by his own cats' wonderful ability to manipulate, get attention and act capricious!

12. prettydarkhorse profile image56
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

my cats eye is gray, lovely

13. profile image0
    Justine76posted 14 years ago

my cat likes to hide in the couch

1. profile image0
      Justine76posted 14 years agoin reply to this

oh yeah..ha..already said that. sorry.
      she also is a tremendous hunter, amd can see the ghosts in my house.

14. Lady Guinevere profile image68
    Lady Guinevereposted 14 years ago

They all have that ability to see through the veil we humans have to the other side of things.  Dog's can too.

15. jennasbigbras profile image56
    jennasbigbrasposted 14 years ago

My cat has been known to eat the odd snake.  He's a real wild mountain being that just pops in to see us now and again.

16. my last breath profile image60
    my last breathposted 14 years ago

my cat skye is always having major mood swings. my kitten crimson is afraid of everything. never purrs. is never affectionate. and my kitten psyche is the only happy one of the 3. she loves attention.

17. profile image52
    tubhubposted 14 years ago

My cat died about 5 years ago.
    Yesterday I said to her "Samuel! Did you know that you were a cat!?!"
    (I talk a lot to non-existent entities. Which is why I joined hubpages)

1. speyerella profile image54
      speyerellaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

(me too!.).... I  also communicate with the ones that are here and have since the first one called out my name when i was 9.!

18. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 14 years ago

We have two cats
    Calie and BB
    We're their pets.  Or their slaves.  I dunno which.  haha

We spoil 'em rotten.

Calie's finicky; she'll only drink from the kitchen faucet which we leave trickling ALL the time.  She used to run to me when I called her, from the time she was so teeny she fit into my hand.  But I had to leave for a couple weeks when she was about 2 months old to go see my Mom in the hospital outta state,  and when I got back, Calie wouldn't come to me anymore.  Now she's loving sometimes, but she's not easily coaxed into being petted.

BB was a stray my husband found at a gas station in town during last winter;  we had already had Calie for about a year. He couldn't turn him away when he kept following him around.   Hubby left notice that we had him, for the previous owner in case they missed him.  After about a week and no calls, we decided he was ours (or we were his...lol);  plus BB had already captured our hearts.
    Capturing Calie's heart wasn't so simple though!   She defended her territory tooth and nail!  She swatted at BB, bopped him on the head, hissed at him,  and the house would've been a battleground but for BB's personality.  He'd just lay there and look at her and then ignore her or move aside.   Finally, after a few weeks, she stopped being so aggressive and they'd chase each other around playing.
    BB has a calm, rather expressionless face, but is handsome and very loving and cuddly.
    Calie is pretty, but when she's mad she narrows her eyes and would try to make ya think she's a real terror, which she's not... (She did bite the cable guy though....ha).

Hey, this is a dangerous thread.  Dontcha know you can't ask cat-owned-people to talk about cats without having to listen to looooong stories like this???  lol

1. myawn profile image60
      myawnposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am a cat named Callie also She is calico and a small little cat very very loveable she sleeps on my bed at night and cuddles in the blanket. I have her brother too who is a huge black goldened eyed guess what is nickname is B.B. He is strong and quite he doesn't cuddle much.

19. profile image0
    blsorgposted 14 years ago

Well at my fathers house we have 3 bichons. One is Gizmo who is a hyper dog with gender issues. Second is Maggie who is a rescue dogs and has issues with men (I call her my little dinosaur). Third is Georgy who is blind, old, and has diabetes, but is the sweetest dog ever.
    At my mothers I have a cat named Roger who is a spaz but is very caring and a weener dog named Paxel that my mom adopted. He's over weight, adorable, but a bit yippy.

20. ddsurfsca profile image73
    ddsurfscaposted 14 years ago

I have two cats, the first one is named Keekers, and the second one, a female is named Ki-kat.  the female was feral when we got her and she is very shy, and I would almost say that she lets the other one bully her, but she has her tricks, she might let him get away with things but she is actually smarter, for she knows that he will bully her and take things away, so she acts like she wants something or wants to be somewhere, and when he goes for it, she goes for what she was really after....like where he was sitting for example.  sneaky they are....

21. profile image0
    girly_girl09posted 14 years ago

I have two cats.

During the summer, Lillian catches an ugly mole every evening and leaves it on the back porch. Ewww. I did research and apparently big, fat & lazy cats (i.e. Lily) love to catch moles because they are so slow and easy for lazy cats to catch. Poor moles. They are the only thing she ever hunts. Lily also loves to sleep on top of my printer and occasionally rolls off and hits the floor. (It's ok - she has a lot of padding!)

My cat Bentley is an absolute ham and I adore him. He is very talkative and trills and chirps constantly. He is always very happy. I treat him like my baby. big_smile

22. Dame Scribe profile image56
    Dame Scribeposted 14 years ago

My son has a cat, Diva. She moans and yowls a storm n assumes the *position*, once a month especially when there are males around hmm no, she's not fixed but she never goes outside either lol

1. profile image0
      girly_girl09posted 14 years agoin reply to this

My cat Lily growls when there are HUMAN males around. lol I always know when the mailman or UPS/Fed Ex guy is in close proximity. She growls! Last night I heard her growl and 30 seconds later there he was on the porch with a package. It's so funny. If she sees males walking by the house, like if they are jogging or walking, she'll growl, too. She is such a strange cat.

23. Dame Scribe profile image56
    Dame Scribeposted 14 years ago

Same here, GG09 lol only when there are men around does she does all this rolling, moaning n what not tongue my son always tosses her out of his room when his friends come over and I get stuck listening to her yowl tongue lol

24. Alessia Amnesia profile image59
    Alessia Amnesiaposted 14 years ago

I have two cats named Luna and Suki. I adopted Luna and her sister, Jetta, from a cat foster home two years ago. She's pure black with emerald green eyes. She's very sleek and beautiful, although not very social. Jetta was half wild and, although I made some progress with her, she ran away a few weeks after I got her and never came back. I couldn't find her anywhere and Luna was pretty depressed after that.

Suki was meant to be a replacement. I was hoping Luna would mother a black kitten and it would get her out of her depression. However, when I went to answer the ad about three black farm cats that needed good homes, all three cats were gray. Suki, however, captured my heart and I immediately took her home with me.

Luna and Suki didn't like each other at first and they actually fought a lot, which is where Suki got the nickname "Ninja Kitty." You should see her with all her ninja moves lol

Now Luna and Suki get along for the most part. I've even caught them cuddling in between play fights. Luna and Suki have taught me that you don't own a cat, the cat owns you.

25. Chloe Comfort profile image61
    Chloe Comfortposted 14 years ago

Unfortunately my cat passed away over a year ago. Her name was "Dude". Yes - "Dude". When she was obtained from the local animal shelter 17 years ago they thought she was a male, had a blue collar and everything. When we brought "him" back to be neutered we found out that she was not a "Dude" but a "Dudette" instead. We just kept the name. She was great with the children and very patient with them. She loved Doritos and Ruffles potato chips and graciously shared her role as Queen of the home with me. She was the only pet my husband had EVER had and it's still hard on him which is why we are still cat free now. Still miss her very much sad

26. donotfear profile image82
    donotfearposted 14 years ago

Here is Buster, the wonder cat.  He's such a prince! Not quite a year old....Quite handsome, isn't he?  He knows it.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/fordonotfear/Decvid011.jpg
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/fordonotfear/Decvid014.jpg

27. jellydonut25 profile image60
    jellydonut25posted 14 years ago

My current cat is the only cat I've ever liked. He comes when you call him. He's a Siamese, but NOT what we think of as 'typical' Siamese from "Lady and the Tramp" he's a Traditional Siamese with longer hair. Does a couple tricks too...

28. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 14 years ago

donotfear,

Yes, Buster is a handsome cat!  Very friendly face too.

29. Sara Tonyn profile image60
    Sara Tonynposted 14 years ago

I have only one cat at this time; a Norwegian Forest cat. Her name is BC (short for "Bat Cat", long story!) and she's 20 years old.

Yes, 20!  smile

She was a stray found by a friend of mine. I had a small pet care business at the time so my friend asked me to keep BC for two weeks while she tried to find the owner or a new home for her.

And that was that! I've had BC ever since. big_smile

30. abcd1111 profile image61
    abcd1111posted 14 years ago

I had to look up Norwegian Forest Cats. They're beautiful. What's the coloration on BC? 

My sister has the nicest, softest cat I've ever met.  He's a short hair and for some reason I have absolutely no allergic reaction to him.  He's beautifully marked black and white. She tells the story of how she noticed his beautiful markings at the pet store, but nobody had taken the kitten because he had a scratch on his face. She knew it would heal and brought him home.  His name is Marco.

1. Sara Tonyn profile image60
      Sara Tonynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You know I'm too computer illiterate to figure out how to upload my own pics so I found a cat pic online that looks similar to BC.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LlfXWxcpJyU/R9BBHP_tNjI/AAAAAAAACZU/BTDgIBlyAwk/S220/norwegian-forest-venus.jpg

1. abcd1111 profile image61
        abcd1111posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wow. Thanks for posting a pseudo-pic of BC, Sara. What a beauty.

1. Sara Tonyn profile image60
          Sara Tonynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yep. I totally lucked out with her.

Most strays I've adopted in the past look more like Bill the Cat:

http://www.grudge-match.com/Images/billthecat.gif

31. h.a.borcich profile image61
    h.a.borcichposted 14 years ago

I have a cat named Princess FuzzButt. She came to me from a family that could no longer keep her. She is a sweetie but has outgrown her foofy name. She is 17 pounds! smile

1. TheGlassSpider profile image63
      TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

How FUNNY! One of my cats is named The Fuzz that Wuzz; we call her Fuzz for short, and often "FuzzButt." She's also enormous, close to 20 pounds and seemingly made of hair. lol

1. h.a.borcich profile image61
        h.a.borcichposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Her girth has earned her a nick name from my hubby...He lovingly calls her Princess Fat A$$ now smile She hits him up for the kitty dope (catnip) all the time!

32. Clowder profile image60
    Clowderposted 14 years ago

I have two cats, Mo and Jinx. They are both tuxedo cats, but Mo is fluffy and fat and Jinx is sleek and skinny. So they look the same but also different, hmmm... that works somehow.

33. profile image50
    poonamt93posted 14 years ago

My cat's from the street. The first time I saw him, was in an outdoor eatery. I sat on a chair and made clicking noises to call him, and he came right over, jumped on my lap and started purring.
    Needless to say, I took him home, and discovered that he doesn't know how to use his claws to claw at things. Very sweet and adorable. But he bites things that he wants to check out... like a dog.

34. brookiepirini profile image60
    brookiepiriniposted 14 years ago

I four cats.

Karma. She is the eldest of all my cats and she is quite boring at times. Doesn't like to play at all! Although she is a great hunter, birds do not last long around our area.

Magic. She is the baby of all my cats. She is the definition of "looks can be deceiving" She looks cuddly and cute but the moment you move or touch her she is quick to attack you.

Porky. Eldest of the boys. He is the home type of cat. He doesn't do much, but he responds quickly to the sound of me calling "come and eat" He enjoys cuddling up to people and is very affectionate.

Venture. Youngest of the boys. He is very adventurous - hence his name. He likes to play, all the time! If he's not sleeping, he's discovering new things and if not that it's play time.

35. ambieca profile image60
    ambiecaposted 14 years ago

we have on cat, her name is millie and she is five years old, when she was younger she would throw drinks off the counter, and lamps too! she also chewed cords and would unravel all of our toilet paper rolls while on the roll!  We would go in the bathroom and there would be a big pile on the floor where she had unrolled it.  She has calmed down alot now, her biggest mischeif these days is to find one of my kids smalll toys and carry them through the house. i think she thinks she is a dog! lol

36. goldenpath profile image67
    goldenpathposted 14 years ago

Our cat, Daystar, is white and lazy.  I am always urging him to get a job but he just sits there and stares at me as if he is clueless of what I am saying.  Wrongo, buddy, you know exactly what I am talking about!  He despises the color red.  He goes ballistic.  He sheds which makes me want to get out the lawnmower and give him a makeover.

37. Cygstarz profile image70
    Cygstarzposted 14 years ago

I have two wonderful cats! Both were strays...hungry and sick when I found them (or maybe I should say they found me). I also have three dogs and to my surprise...both of the cats get along well with the dogs and will even play with them! If you want to see a picture of my cats...(Norman and Claire) please visit their own personal website! Yes, my pets have a website. Don't laugh :-) I love animals and am all about the rescue and adoption of cats and dogs!! :-)
    www.bunnyroobeagle.com

38. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago

My cats name is Sammi. He is a three year old grey and white tuxedo cat. He is very attached to my husband and last week when my husband was hospitalized for 6 days Sammi just moped around the house. He would sit and stare at me but not come near me. On the day my husband came home we were both introduced to a true feline celebration. He has not left my husbands side since.

39. peggypat profile image65
    peggypatposted 14 years ago

I love cats! And have had many. Currently we have four: Norty, Niro, Poly and now baby Audrey. Norty is an orange cat and the
    Alpha boy. Niro is black and white and his sister. She is very fluffy and mysterious. Poly is a big polydactyl stray we took in  a year ago. She's a grey tabby and very goofy and shy. We just adopted Audrey a lilac point siamese from a shelter 3 months ago. She started out tiny and gentle and now is chasing everyone else around! She is adorable, elegant and Norty seems very fond of her -- even though everyone is neutered!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)