Brad and Ange have split!

Jump to Last Post 1-20 of 20 discussions (38 posts)
  1. sasanqua profile image76
    sasanquaposted 14 years ago

There are several articles flying around online claiming Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have finally split. It was also just reported on my local news station. Has it actually been 100% confirmed? What do you think? Was it bound to happen? Do you even care?

1. vox vocis profile image81
      vox vocisposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Didn't we all expect that to happen? Ha, ha, how unpredictable!!!

2. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

hmm no one saw that coming roll wink

3. profile image0
      B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I do not really care, but what will happen to the army of children they have collected from different countries..their welfare I do care about.

4. raemay38 profile image70
      raemay38posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I personally would not like my wife if I was a man to adopt a zillion kids to make my life even more stressful. He has a career and it takes alot to raise five or six kids.  I don't remember exact amount they have. I love kids dont get me wrong but not a lot that's all.
      If it is true bet he goes back to Jennifer Anniston, or tries at least to make it up to her for hurting her so badly.
      Angelina, is two-faced, She blames her dad to this day on his extra-marital affair interesting how she did just the same darn thing huh!

2. tony0724 profile image60
    tony0724posted 14 years ago

Another Hollywood couple goes Kaput ? I am shocked !

1. ForKicks profile image57
      ForKicksposted 14 years ago

Lol @ People actually keeping up with Celebrity dating.

sasanquaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's hard not to know what's going on when the media keeps reporting it!

1. AdsenseStrategies profile image64
          AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I thought your point was that you can't know what's going on because you can't trust what the media "reports"....

I was saying that I am aware of celebrity dating issues because it is so often reported by the media. However, I am aware that these reports are not always correct or confirmed.

2. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

am just thinking about their children, they are the first to suffer

You're exactly right. It's even worse for these kids because this separation will be all over the media, and they will have no privacy whatsoever.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
          prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

they have six or 5?

I think they have six.

2. Madison22 profile image60
        Madison22posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Quite a few too. How many are they?

3. profile image60
      logic,commonsenseposted 14 years ago

I told her not to tell Brad about us!  LOL!

4. ForKicks profile image57

The media reports it, that doesn't mean people have to look, or care.

During 9-11 I sat back and waited for people to stop tripping.

People will always be fascinated with the private lives of celebrities. I don't think that will ever change!

5. alexandriaruthk profile image69
      alexandriaruthkposted 14 years ago

People look to the celebrities as model, their lives reflect the lives of people, it is a reality

6. ForKicks profile image57

I doubt that.

7. ForKicks profile image57

I really don't know why people could even bother paying attention to celebrity lives, but I'll take a guess. My guess is watching that sort of stuff provides a mental getaway, for people that don't enjoy their own lives at a certain point and time VH1 or MTV is right there for them. Prime example: Soap Operas

Another example, The Matrix.

8. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 14 years ago

This qualifies as news?

No wonder what's happening to society. lol lol lol

It sure does! There are so many magazines and tv shows that show the glamorous side to being a celebrity. People are fascinated by this. When something goes wrong, it makes big news again. People are interested, and sometimes happy, when these things happen.

I believe it's part of human nature to be interested in the lives of others, especially if they are in a position of power or celebrity. People have always gossiped about other people's lives, and I don't see it stopping anytime soon.

1. Cagsil profile image71
          Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's not part of human nature, but if you want to believe that, I guess you can. lol lol

Why do you say that?

9. Eaglekiwi profile image75
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Just weird

10. goldenpath profile image67
      goldenpathposted 14 years ago

Following the celebs is not life!  Life is work, family and serving others.  To be so seduced into obsession of following them is the same as being of the same mind as the paparazzi.  There are few more degrading careers than following and stalking a celebrity around for a few pictures.  The sad thing is that the people, common folk, are buying these magazines (smut) and actually paying attention to it.  We cannot do anything for their children (Brad and Jolene) but we seem to be more wrapped up in their welfare than our own children or the children next door.  They will be fine.  They will grow up filthy rich to probably make sad movies themselves.

11. Eaglekiwi profile image75
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

They must have caught wind of my text messages on Brads cell  lol

12. yenajeon profile image70
      yenajeonposted 14 years ago

This doesnt surprise me a bit. Its Hollywood after all. But especially them I mean she used to be a lesbian !!

13. marcel285 profile image64
      marcel285posted 14 years ago

Yeah hardly surprising. Doe's anyone else think that Angelina is not a good actress? I think she's pretty, but her acting is crap, really not convincing enough.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image75
        Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh she acts ok ,  I guess ,seriously though I doubt Brad married her for her 'acting abilities'   lol

To be honest I dont know them only what the media portrays ,which is crap to say the least , so  I wish them both well smile

1. Valerie F profile image62
          Valerie Fposted 14 years agoin reply to this

They never married.

14. Ladybird33 profile image67
      Ladybird33posted 14 years ago

I hate it as others do for the children, but Angie and Brad will find others, they always do.

15. tipperary profile image60
      tipperaryposted 14 years ago

He left her for ME!

16. Misha profile image63
      Mishaposted 14 years ago

Mr and Mrs Smith can't split. smile

17. profile image53
      nana75posted 14 years ago

THEY DO SAY AHET GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND. WHEN IT COMES TO CHEATING, HOW CAN YOU TRUST THE CHEATER, OR CHEATERS. I ONLY HOPE JENNIFER ANNISTON HAS ENOUGH COURAGE OF HER CONVICTIONS TO TELL HIM TO GO JUMP.
      IT'S THE CHILDREN I FEEL SORRY FOR, THE ONES THEY HAVE TOGETHER, WILL STILL HAVE THEIR DAD IN THEIR LIVES, BUT THE OTHERS ARE THE ONES WHO WILL SUFFER.
      THEY HAVE HAD SOME YEARS TO BOND WITH HIM, AND NOW THEIR SECURITY IN A FAMILY UNIT WILL BE TORN APART.

18. Misha profile image63
      Mishaposted 14 years ago

Why did you have to shout this thingy? They won't hear you anyway. wink

Hehe so true

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)