Tatto needs our help

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (47 posts)
  1. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

His fish is floating can anyone advise what to do?

No talk of flushing or weights.

Can we help him

We'll try T

2. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years ago

The little hispanic guy from "Fantasy Island" ?

1. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

okay that was hilarious

3. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

?? I dont know him -sorry ,Im assuming he has family nearby smile

1. profile image0

I adore you lmfao

4. Eaglekiwi profile image74

No seriously Lyrics lol who the f is Tatto?

1. profile image0

TattoGuy-Bad Co, Health Tip, you know the funny one

1. profile image0

did I just fall for another joke i am so gullable omgh
        still adore you smart ass lol

2. Ron Montgomery profile image60
        Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh, in that case tell him to buy a new fish and quit pissing his Old Bushmills into the fish bowl.

5. Mamelody profile image59
    Mamelodyposted 14 years ago

he could try getting Ariel the mermaid to entertain him.. lol tongue

6. Eaglekiwi profile image74

Ohhhhhh....(love you too )

Thats Art ok , he sick ??

Ok hes in my prayers!!!an me too cuz I just cussed back there ..sorry.
    Leavin ya a snickers as pennance hehe  smile

7. cindyvine profile image70
    cindyvineposted 14 years ago

Tell Art that fish don't drink Guiness or Jack.  If they floating, they might just be pissed.  If they sink to the bottom and just lie there, that might be a problem.

1. tobey100 profile image60
      tobey100posted 14 years agoin reply to this

All I have to add is;  What did the fish say when it swam into a concrete wall?

Damn

1. Daniel Carter profile image62
        Daniel Carterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Fresh dam water might do it.

My mom taught me this and I went to grade school the next day and got in BIG trouble. It goes like this:

I went to the dam to get some dam water, but the dam man said I couldn't have any of his dam water, so I said to the dam man, "I don't want any of yer dam water anyway!"

I had to put my nose in a corner and she called my mom. My mom laughed in her face. My mom has always been cool.

But I digress.
        Try fresh water....

1. BeccaHubbardWoods profile image86
          BeccaHubbardWoodsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL lol lol my sister used to tell that joke when she was little too. another one she used to tell - why are chickens so ugly? if you had a pecker between your eyes, you'd be ugly too.
          wink

1. Daniel Carter profile image62

OMG!!!
            I actually KNOW people like that.
            I will laugh about this for days....
            thanks for helping start the weekend out with a laugh!

1. BeccaHubbardWoods profile image86
              BeccaHubbardWoodsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

not a prob. to make it even better, imagine a 7 year old telling it to you... lol

2. mega1 profile image80
          mega1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

my mom taught me this one:

abc d goldfish? l, m n o goldfish! o s m r! c m p n?

1. profile image0

lol  I like your mom lol

8. profile image0

OKay, there must be an emergency procedure for fish CPR - anyone done it before?

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes , quick dip in buttermilk ,flip in breadcrumbs and deepfry smile...apparently no more fishy problems.

Solution 2 : Drain the pool and dry out contents  lol

1. profile image0

lol lol lol lol

You can't give a fish CPR nor can you smell mothballs.  With the fish, you can't pinch their nose closed and trying to smell mothballs, you can't get their little legs apart.

1. profile image0
            A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You can tune a piano but you cant tuna fish

Oh god, I'd forgotten that one.  lol

1. profile image0
                A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

REO Speedwagon wasn't it?

2. profile image0

fuck too funny

3. Daniel Carter profile image62

Well, that, and Opporknockity tunes but once.

2. Eaglekiwi profile image74

Psst...dem aint no legs brother  lol

2. mega1 profile image80
      mega1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

if you're talking goldfish - the water temp may be too warm - it should be a certain temp - he can look it up and perhaps change the water for the poor little bugger!

9. IntimatEvolution profile image68
    IntimatEvolutionposted 14 years ago

Oh, it does not sound to good for the fish or BadCo.  I'd be looking for another fish.

10. profile image0

what about a tea bag you know for energy in the water-camomile to be avoided - too sedating

1. IntimatEvolution profile image68
      IntimatEvolutionposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Is the fish not moving?

1. profile image0

I think it's solid still, sad

where is Tat?

Unfortunately, I think it is dead.  Will he at least consider a proper burial?  My BBF Molly just went through this last week.  It is funny how people get attached to a fish.  I mean, I never could.  However, I could never live without my kitties either. 

Best of luck bud.  Let be the first to change this to a (possible) sympathy thread.

11. profile image0

Becca, you rock big_smile

12. Flightkeeper profile image66
    Flightkeeperposted 14 years ago

I hope Tatto is okay.  The last time I saw him, he was upset over the thread about sex.

1. profile image0

is he okay?

1. Flightkeeper profile image66
        Flightkeeperposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I don't know Lyric, it's Friday so I hope he's enjoying himself right now.

1. profile image0

my god me too - I was hoping he'd get a good chuckle out of this thread for him but hopefully he's shut his pc off and maybe will see it next wek.

Geez.  too many thread mishaps today but for once i'm not causing them, yikes i hope smile

Thanks for letting me know

lol,lol,lol

Help?

13. confused barbie profile image58
    confused barbieposted 14 years ago

Give him some coffee smile

1. Faybe Bay profile image63
      Faybe Bayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Here I am late to forum again. My goldfish was floating, thought he was dead, but a friend said no, get another bowl, fresh water, transfer but water must be the right temp. The shock can kill it if not. He lived another six months. I found out from the guy who gave him to me,(He had been bought as a feeder) that the particular breed only lives about two years. They are bred to be feeders and not like your "Purebred, looked after pet type" He was on borrowed time anyway. The big fish had decided to keep him and not eat him. That's how I got him and he lived a total of three years, not bad for a feeder.

14. kirstenblog profile image79
    kirstenblogposted 14 years ago

I think I have found the problem
    http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b315/tempestwithin/Icons%20and%20Avatars/Movies%20celebrities%20tv/Monty%20Python/e355d54b.gif

1. profile image0

ha lol lol lol lol lol

15. profile image0
    china manposted 14 years ago

I am disgusted at the answers on this thread !  To have to deal with the trauma of an ex-fish, a fish that is no more, the loss of such a good friend and listener, is too much without making fun of this very serious situation.

There are too many scaly personal attacks, fish have feelings too you know. Didn't you know that fish even gave their lives to promote the bible along with some loaves of bread. Have some respect huh !

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74

Respectfully pass the tartare sauce please ..big_smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)