Most embarassing moment

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (41 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Kathryn LJposted 14 years ago

Weird stuff is always happening to me and my husband.  I have this theory that we unconciously attract it. 

We live in a relatively remote spot but the moment my husband stepped outside wearing only his wellies, to retrieve an industrial sized strimmer, a car pulled up with two little old ladies.  They spent 10 minutes engaging him in conversation as he stood stark naked, with only a strimmer to cover his embarassment.  Apparently, they behaved as if talking to a naked man was an everyday event, although they both had an enormous grin throughout the conversation.  Whats your most embarassing moment - keep it clean guys - you know the rules!

2. Mikel G Roberts profile image74
    Mikel G Robertsposted 14 years ago

Oh Gawd...I can't believe I'm writing this...

When I was about 14 or 15 I had a huge crush on a girl. I met her at church (I started out my religious education at age 13) and I got up the nerve to ask her out on a 'date'. Dating prior to having a drivers liscense of course meant parents dropping us off and picking us up...

Well the 'date' went fine and as I was waiting on Mom to come get me afterwards. The girl and I were on her driveway talking and trying to not make fools of ourselves. She succeeded, I didn't.

You know that nervous laugh you get sometimes, that comes out your nose...you guessed it, that wasn't all that came out my nose...and all the way down my shirt...

fluorescent green slime... what a wonderful and lasting impression on our LAST date.   *sigh*

1. blondepoet profile image68
      blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hahaha well at least you didn't sneeze and fart at the same time.

1. Mikel G Roberts profile image74
        Mikel G Robertsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

that would have been less embarrassing, you can pretend to not notice a fart, but slimy stringy things hanging from your nose all the way down your shirt... is hard to pretend isn't there...  *sigh*

Oh boy am still laughing. That certainly would have made it awkward to give her a kiss then.

kissing after that? NOT an option...lmao

2. profile image0
      Justine76posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I call it the guinea pig laugh

OMG!
        http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/rolling.gif

she said guinea pig laugh!

3. profile image0
      Kathryn LJposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Brilliant thread, made me laugh and gag, all at the same time.  Need some Optrex for my minds eye.

3. blondepoet profile image68
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

Going to a health club sitting in a spa bath and you wouldn't believe it those suction things started sucking my buttocks in so hard. I honestly could not move I was stuck. I screamed for help.
    They had to turn off the machine.I looked at my rear end in the mirror as I got up and they were already black with bruising.
    I had a fiance then and went out to dinner that night with Sir Neville (Ex Australian politician) Bonnet, who was good friends of his family.
    I swear to god the waiter had to bring me 6 cushions could not sit down.
    It was the princess and the pea.

4. profile image0
    Jared in Vegasposted 14 years ago

When I was in the third grade my class went to a field trip at a civil war museum.  We stopped for a bathroom break and all the kids waited in line outside of them.  When I came out my classmates started laughing at me.  I turned around and realized I had gone into the girls bathroom.

big_smile

2. blondepoet profile image68

Oh Jared I walk in the boys toilets all the time.
      I don't know how I manage to do it.
      Once I went past all the guys standing at the urinals and still didn't realize I was in the wrong place til I was coming out lol.

1. calpol25 profile image58
        calpol25posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I was having a talk with one of my girlfriends and i went to the mens toilets and stood at the urinal, and she followed me in and stood next to me in the urinal and continued the conversation, next to her was another bloke who was a little shocked and she turned round at him and said " what have you not seen a transvestite before." and burped loudly at him making him run out of the toilet.

Hahahaha

its true lyndsey did it to me, I have never dared go back to that pub again lol
            lollol

I wonder if anyone has done it with a blow up doll?

could you rephrase that for me please my minds in the gutter. lol

Oh I don't think there are any other words to describe it smile

Well I hope you meant in the toilet talking to a blow up doll?

I dont think its happened here but will keep you posted lol

I know some one got caught with a suspicious package turned out it was the way his jeans were creased lol

I've heard that lots of people make that mistake right after the operation BP...  wink  lol

Hahaha what operation Mikel.
          Oooo you are naughty over my knee you go.

woo hoo!

You will be saying more than woo hoo I can tell you smile

woo hoo, ...hoo?

Try a woo hoo,....boo hoo,.... holy doo...cock a doodle doo haha

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/rolling.gif

5. rebekahELLE profile image86
    rebekahELLEposted 14 years ago

well, I'm not going into any details, but it involved one of my fake nails and a zipper... hmm

God that reminds me of when my fake pigtail down to my bottom fell off in his hands during an intimate moment. Damn when he said how beautiful my hair was I shouldn't have said "why thank-you I have been growing it for a few years now".

hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm

1. rebekahELLE profile image86
        rebekahELLEposted 14 years agoin reply to this

sorry, can't divulge anymore... but it was a fun embarrassment!

hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmmhmm

6. Rafini profile image83
    Rafiniposted 14 years ago

Oh man, I don't want to tell this one.

It was in gym class, and we were playing volleyball.  The server on the other team didn't announce like she was supposed to, so I wasn't paying attention when the ball came flying over the net and hit me in the chest.  The volleyball flattened the one side of my chest and bounced onto the floor - everyone was laughing and I ran for it!!  BTW, did I mention I hate sports??   LOL

7. profile image0
    Kenrick Chatmanposted 14 years ago

When I asked a co-worker during my first job how many months was she. She was not pregnant

OR during my last job I was tired and ready to get back to Dallas. As a result, I accidently walked into the ladies restroom at the airport in Atlanta and when all of the ladies stopped and looked at me, I asked "Why are you all in the mens restroom?"

DOH! I almost did that once...sometimes it is hard to tell.

1. profile image0
        Kenrick Chatmanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You're correct Mikel. I learned my lesson.

2. profile image0
      Pani Midnyte Odinposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Eh, don't feel bad. I've made the mistake of asking women how far along they were when they weren't pregnant a few times. I turned beet red, apologized profusely, and avoided making contact with them ever again lol

My most embarrassing moment was when I was in junior high and I was asked to compete in the high school's choir contest. Every high school in Iowa was competing that day. Well, being the boy crazy 12 year old that I was, I decided to stuff my bra with tissue, as I was pretty flat-chested at the time. I wore a shirt that definitely flattered my new found cleavage. All went well until it was my turn to sing my solo. Everyone was laughing and I thought it was because of the song, but to my dismay, when I left stage, my choir director (who was a man, which made it all the more embarrassing) made me aware of some tissue that was hanging out of my shirt. One of my "breasts" were much smaller than the other. Needless to say, I ran to the bathroom and called my parents immediately. I did not stay to hear the judging results, but I was told I scored well, especially in the "stage presence" category, as there wasn't an eye in the room that wasn't on me lol lol lol

lol, you poor thing...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)