VOTE FOR THE BABY PICTURE IN CHRISTOPH REILLY'S HUB

Jump to Last Post 151-171 of 171 discussions (281 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Ananta65posted 15 years ago

No, the dude in question's really ok. He does have some issues, related to size as I've understood, but he's completely normal. According to HubPages standards, that is.
    I have no idea what these maidens feel, but it does make one feel a little jealous, doesn't it?

Just start hubbing, Drop Bear. You'll understand in due time, trust me smile

1. Drop Bear profile image59
      Drop Bearposted 15 years agoin reply to this

OK, but it might take me a bit of time to get my head around.

But I tell you what - if you sent those bloody American politicians over here on a study trip, Me and my mates could fix the problems of the world with about 10 drops.

Maybe I could write about that.

DB.

1. B.T. Evilpants profile image60
        B.T. Evilpantsposted 15 years agoin reply to this

A fellow cryptid! Welcome! Can't wait to read some hubs from the Drop Bear. I don't suppose you know where I can find the Bunyip, do you? He hasn't been answering his phone.

2. profile image0

Some Day I will Ananta65. I'll have to fix up my profile first, and tell people a bit about my species.

Hello B.T. Evilpants. Nice Rack.You're probably the only person here who knows something about Drop Bears.
      It's good to find a similar being on hubpages. Tell me, have you got these humans under some sort of control?

And why have you been so lenient with that Cristoph?
      He's obviously not a cryptid. More likely a cryptorchid.

And I see that you've become my fan. Does that mean you'll send me tourists?

DB

3. profile image0

Well, like the honourable Mr. Evilpants here, you could tell us about your species in a hub, Drop Bear smile Just a thought.

I might just do that.
      Looks like fun.

Be sure to write about the Bunyip,too! And maybe some of his Dreamtime friends. Oh, and tell him I'm still trying to churn some new butter, for him. I'm just tryin' to figure out how to get the milk out of this cow...at least, I think it's a cow.

Well if it's a cow, just poke your antlers through its milk sac and let it drain out. (make sure it's tied up well first)

If it doesn't have a milk sac, then it's probably a bull, and your milking efforts will have resulted in a huge smile on its face.

You must be of the North Eastern jackalope clan.
          The ones that aren't too bright. I see you're standing for president. That proves my theory.

re: hubs about other cryptids
          Bunyips, Yowies, Gurranjors, Queensland Tigers, Black Panthers - we got more cryptids down at the club than you can roll a hoop snake at.

I can't write about them all. Just bloody google them.

Tourist season is starting - We've just launched a new campaign to get you Yankees down here - And even dropped our dollar to the ground so you can afford to stuff yourselves on plenty of Maccas before I and my mates "drop in" on you.

Burp.

4. B.T. Evilpants profile image60
    B.T. Evilpantsposted 15 years ago

I have them on a short leash. I have been using subliminal text messaging to hold their attenton. Be careful, though. It's a very advanced technique!

I've found that a pair of claws through the eyeballs holds their attention really well.

And I've just spoken to the Bunyip.

He wants to know when you're going to replace that carton of butter you borrowed.

5. profile image0

which hasn't been perfected yet, far from it, I might add cool

The fact that you said that, proves that it IS working. You have no memory of our little "talks".

6. profile image0

If me having no recollection of those chats is your only objective, well then you've succeeded. I must inform you however, that both my short term and long term memory contain considerable flaws, so there's no way to determine whether it was the technique or my personal disability that caused me to forget them cool

7. Drop Bear profile image59
    Drop Bearposted 15 years ago

OK, I had a go at making a hub page.
    I'll see if I can find some pictures for it - Ive got a few cameras from recent tourist clients which might just have caught me in midair.

Gotta go now.
    I can see the lights of a tourist bus heading for the toilet block under my tree.
    (I give cameras and wallets to the drivers as a reward for stopping here)

8. Christoph Reilly profile image68
    Christoph Reillyposted 15 years ago

For anyone who is still following this, or trying to figure the last couple of day's out, the voting will now end 1 week earlier, this Tuesday, Oct. 14th! Help!  The UGLY BABY is leading with 40% of the vote and the ORIGINAL in 2nd with 28%.

If you haven't voted, PLEASE go and VOTE for the ORIGINAL! As you can see, my avatar is already changing!

Help meeeee!  I'm meltiiiiing!

1. Christoph Reilly profile image68
      Christoph Reillyposted 15 years agoin reply to this

The votes are now 40% for BABY FACE and 27% for ORIGINAL. It's not too late. VOTE TODAY!                 VOTE FOR ORIGINAL!

1. spryte profile image75
        spryteposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Sorry babe...you are going DOWN! smile

9. profile image0

Please ignore the previous comment cool

10. Shadesbreath profile image77
    Shadesbreathposted 15 years ago

Don't make me get out the puppet, Reilly.

V OT E    4    B A B Y

11. thranax profile image72
    thranaxposted 15 years ago

I vote for this avatar:

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa304/thranax/lhorse-1.jpg

OR if you could have an animated one:

http://sweet.socialpets.net/22257989976p38065.jpg

~thranax~

Can we have animated avatars now? What about pics in our hubs?

VOTE FOR ORIGINAL

1. thranax profile image72
        thranaxposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Nope, just here =[ you can have the pony one though!

~thranax~

Why, thanks, thranax, but I'll have to pass on the pony.

Vote For ORIGINAL!

2. Anna Marie Bowman profile image74
      Anna Marie Bowmanposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Ha ha ha...my daughter actually had that pink horse!

12. spryte profile image75
    spryteposted 15 years ago

C'mon everyone...vote for CHANGE (snicker)...vote Baby Face!!!

(Hey...if it works for Obama...)

13. profile image0

OK. That's pretty darn funny. But don't pay any attention to her, people!.

Vote for ORIGINAL!

It has come to my attention that the enemy camp is now recruiting OUTSDERS to come onto our homeland and vote for communism!  Don't let them get away with it!

Vote for ORIGINAL!!!!!!!!!

14. profile image0

http://yourheadgoeshere.com/%20media/2008shirts/Vote-Baby-Sell-Sheet.gif

15. Christoph Reilly profile image68
    Christoph Reillyposted 15 years ago

Vote for ORIGINAL

16. Shadesbreath profile image77
    Shadesbreathposted 15 years ago

Dude, our campaign has a hawt chick in pink latex lederhosen with armored nipple and codpiece dancing and singing "Vote, bab vote."    Your campaign has NOTHING.

Vote baby.

(Ananta, dude, that video is awesome.  How the heck did you find that?)

It is true. You have gone to great lengths, but have only managed a slight lead. So slight that it is not unreachable. So....

Vote for the ORIGINAL!

Don't let Communism win!

Vote for the ORIGINAL!

There is a mere 3 and 1/2 hours left, but its not too late!

Vote for the ORIGINAL!

If you haven't voted, PLEASE do so now!

Vote for the ORIGINAL!!!

I'm not sure where you are getting that "tantrum" business. You can't just make stuff up and expect people to believe you. It is you who are behaving in a childish manner. Like the gloating little child who finally gets to play with her big sisters dolly. Also, you can't tell time. The voting ends at 6:00 PM Central Time. For you in the Mountain time zone, that's 4:00 PM. In your case, that's when the big hand is is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 4. Ok?

EVERYBODY ELSE: Do you see how they act? Celebrating before the end. Like CUBS FANS! Teach them not to count their chickens!

There's 3 hours left...

Vote for the ORIGINAL!

2. profile image0
      Ananta65posted 15 years agoin reply to this
  17. gwendymom profile image67
    gwendymomposted 15 years ago

I love watching a man beg. Oh christoph, you might as well give up. You don't have a chance!

Vote Baby!!!!

18. spryte profile image75
    spryteposted 15 years ago

About 5 hours remaining...and it's not just your picture that is morphing smile  You've got that baby tantrum down pat too... /flee

19. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

*whispers* hey, Christoph, you can always steal the election...

20. Drop Bear profile image59
    Drop Bearposted 15 years ago

¡ɯnʎ

˙ʎqɐq ʇɐɥʇ oʇ op oʇ ǝʞıן p,ı ʇɐɥʍ ʍouʞ ı

ɹǝpun uʍop ɯoɹɟ oןןǝɥ

That's just damn funny!

Ananta: I'm not sure what you're trying to say about Spryte, but someone should tell her!

WHoArtNow: Yea, my traffic stats were incredible (no money, though). I doubt people would go through everything they did again. It's a nice thought!

1. profile image0
        Ananta65posted 15 years agoin reply to this

I know... But you know how sensitive women can be, soI'm still looking for the right wording. Any suggestions? hmm

21. WHoArtNow profile image83
    WHoArtNowposted 15 years ago

Well I voted BABY (even though it is quite a scary little morph of Rowan Atkinson (whoever did the photoshop job on it is pro too, good job!) Thing I did it with a minute to spare!

(I didn't just vote, just didn't have the time to post after voting!)

You should do this monthly, maybe even let some of the other hubbers design and submit the avatar! I bet your traffic stats looked good from the forums too wink

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)