Requesting A Bit Of Help For The Hubbers Blog

Jump to Last Post 1-19 of 19 discussions (33 posts)
  1. Dale Mazurek profile image62
    Dale Mazurekposted 14 years ago

Okay most of you know I have the blog where I do a quick review of a hub and post the link on my blog.

For those who dont know about it the link is on the bottom of my profile page and the original post is http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/31383

Anyways here is what I am looking for.

I would like any hubbers that would like to participate to write a 200-300 word post on why they love hubpages.

Feel free to put your referal link and a link to your favorite hub in there as well.

Why I want this is because 2 or three times a week I will post one of these to help make the blog more consistent.

While the ranking is going up nicely I know it could go up faster if I have 2 or 3 posts a week about the same thing.

Feel free to send this post to my email at hubpages.

Once I have your post on the blog I will let you know.

And btw they will be getting posted on a first come basis just like the other posts that I do on a daily basis.

nothing will change with the other posts.

this will just help us get our rankings up quicker.

In fairness if you have been paying attention to the blog I do not have my referal link on there and none of my hubs are on their either.

This will work well for everyone, so take the time to write the post and send it to me.

Dale

2. Dale Mazurek profile image62

Okay, maybe not such a good idea

1. Lynda Gary profile image60
      Lynda Garyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why the change of heart?  (Lack of immediate responses?)  Just curious.

I'll write one.  Not immediately, but I'll write one.  I have a particular focus I'd like to use, slight skew of your topic, if that's okay?

Dale Mazurekposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It sounds just fine.  Just whenever you get a chance send it to me and I will make it work on the blog

Dale

3. frogdropping profile image77
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

lol don't worry Dale, I'm sure hubbers will write you something. I'll write you one if you like. Not sure I luuuuuurve HP but I'm certainly happy enough writing here smile

Check it out people  FD is the first hubber to have a post on my blog.

I only have a couple people who have submitted so please keep them coming.

Dale

4. Arthur Fontes profile image74
    Arthur Fontesposted 14 years ago

Dale I have a hub on why I joined hubpages.  would you prefer email only?

yes please send everything to my inbox for this part of things

1. Arthur Fontes profile image74
        Arthur Fontesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ok Thanks Dale

5. TheGlassSpider profile image64
    TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years ago

Do you mind if I write one?

Anybody can write one.  It will be benefiting all hubbers

1. TheGlassSpider profile image64
        TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Great! Thanks! I'll work on one this afternoon. smile

6. wrenfrost56 profile image56
    wrenfrost56posted 14 years ago

I would be happy to write one, if you like. Is there a time limit or is just whenever?

No time limit, the blog isnt going anywhere.  Dont forget to send your referal link and your favorite hub as well

Dale

1. wrenfrost56 profile image56
        wrenfrost56posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Cool, thanks Dale. I'll get onto that, when I can drag myself away from the forum! smile

7. Haunty profile image73
    Hauntyposted 14 years ago

Good idea. I'll write one too.

And frogdropping said something up there. Maybe you overlooked.

8. wyanjen profile image70
    wyanjenposted 14 years ago

Count me in Dale!

I'll get with you SAP.

big_smile

9. Dale Mazurek profile image62

Thanks everyone

10. TheGlassSpider profile image64
    TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years ago

Is it a problem if it's more than 300 words? I.E., closer to 450? Or do I need to go back and cut a little out?

no, its all good,  best for a blog post is 300 or more

Excellent, then I'm almost finished. smile

11. frogdropping profile image77
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

To be fair (to Dale) I don't get the lack of response guys. This is the man that's giving you free backlinks. He takes your hub, spends a little time giving it a nice blurb then slips in a backlink for you.

Write him a little something for the site that we're happy enough to take a backlink from huh? smile

I 'm hearing you...I already turned one in...if I could I'd do another!!

Let's hear it for Dale's generosity guys. AND let's hear why  we love HP!! smile

*three cheers for Dale*

2. Lily Rose profile image86
      Lily Roseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I don't peruse the forum too much andjust saw this thread for the first time - I'll certainly email you, Dale!

12. profile image0
    lynnechandlerposted 14 years ago

Dale I just saw this. I will gladly put something together for you.

13. profile image0
    pinkyleeposted 14 years ago

dale i will be working on something for you ... i think what you are doing is awesome

14. Dale Mazurek profile image62

Thanks everyone.

This blog is for hubbers about hubbers.  I plan on keeping it going and all the help I can get is greatly appreciated.

Just remember the posts you submit help you and other hubbers in the long run.

Dale

15. wyanjen profile image70
    wyanjenposted 14 years ago

Dale, I'm sending something over to you.

Let me know if you have trouble with it - I don't use Word, I use Bean. I'm not sure about any compatibility issues...

16. Dale Mazurek profile image62

Just want to say thank you to The Glass Spider.  Your post is now up on my blog.

Cheers

Dale

Everyone feel free to send me your posts.  I will be putting up a couple a week on the blog.

1. Faybe Bay profile image63
      Faybe Bayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I will write one. Didn't see this before! I am voting on Hub Nuggets, and then I will get something out to you.

17. Dale Mazurek profile image62

Thanks Faybe Bay.  Take your time.

It will be up in about a week.

Dale

18. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 14 years ago

I'll join in the fun!

19. Purple Perl profile image51
    Purple Perlposted 14 years ago

Will jump right in!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)