Is micro chipping to begin under new Health Bill? Are you ready?

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (31 posts)
  1. sannyasinman profile image61
    sannyasinmanposted 14 years ago

Does the new Health Care Bill, H.R. 3200, just passed by Congress have within it the requirement that all US citizens will be micro chipped?

Jump to page 1001 Subtitle C National Medical Device Registry which states: â��The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry  . .â��

The date by which this registry is to begin is mandated on page 1006, which is no later than 36 months after the Health Bill becomes law, ie 2013 AT THE LATEST.

Is this interpretation correct? Does this mean that compulsory human chip implants will start soon?

If so, then perhaps we now know the real reason why passing this bill was so essential for Obama. 

Now witness the wording within H.R. 3200, America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 found on Congressesâ�¢ House Ways and Means website, http://waysandmeans.house.gov/media/pdf … 001xml.pdf

1. Ron Montgomery profile image61
      Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

This topic has been thoroughly addressed in these forums.

Bottom line: it's just more right-wing paranoia.

sannyasinmanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Have you read the relevant sections (page 1000 to 1006) of the Bill? How do you interpret it then?

1. Doug Hughes profile image60
          Doug Hughesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You wingnuts are sooooo dumb. This is the THIRD time since the passage of the SENATE BILL that you have cited chapter and verse from the HOUSE BILL. HR 3200 is dead. It was not passed. 

I you wan't to quote something to do with Health Care Reform, you find the SENATE BILL and/or the Reconcilliation bill.

So you're one of the "coincidence theorists" are you, and very quick to throw personal insults at anyone who doesn’t  agree with you; anyone who takes a step back, joins the dots together and can then see the big picture.

For you everything is just coincidence, coincidence and more coincidence. Well well, what a clever chap you are. I am in admiration of your astounding mental capacities.

The New World Order is taking shape right under your nose, and all you can do is to smugly score brownie points and ridicule anyone who can see it happening. Human micro-chipping is the final nail in the coffin of personal freedom, and this bill, whatever the number, version or colour you give to it, will be interpreted by those in power so as to make it happen.

But don’t worry. Relax, lie back and enjoy your peaceful slumber for as long as it lasts. Don't under any circumstances ask yourself any disturbing questions, and please don't try and see the truth - it is far too uncomfortable.

1. profile image0
              LegendaryHeroposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Do you hang out at ATS?

2. Ralph Deeds profile image65
              Ralph Deedsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

http://www.sugarcraft.com/catalog/novelties/looneytunes/LooneyTunesWallpaper.jpg

Yep!

2. profile image0
      Twenty One Daysposted 14 years agoin reply to this

medical devices:
      prosthetic, artificial hearts, sports pins etc used ON or IN a patient, to regulate and protect the patient from faulty or unnecessary mechanisms.
      Meaning if good ole doc leaves a pair of tweezers in you, they have to pay for them, due to lose of inventory and to track the serial number of the item, to know where it was made apparently to avoid  black market buying/selling of medical devices.

I don't see anything regarding 'micro chips'.

Plus, I'm with Ron Montgomery, there is no `70s Hollywood movie anti-christ arising as a global leader anytime soon or ever. The anti-christ is not a person but an already defeated condition of your consciousness (sin nature). The dreaded 'number' is Vav-Broken Vav-Vav which is the sixth letter of the Hebrew Aleph-Tav (alphabet) symbolizing humanity. The Zayin -the Crowned Vav- is Y`shua.

anyway.

3. qwark profile image61
      qwarkposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What's your problem with being micro chipped?
      For the "right" reasons, I welcome the idea and the carry thru.

More to the point, why would you want to be chipped? What are the "right" reasons?

1. qwark profile image61

Sanny:
          ... reasons to be "chipped" i.e. lost/missing child, location in an emergency, medical info, ANY OTHER INFO THE "CHIPPED" PERSON WOULD WANT TO BE AVAILABLE.
          Under those conditions,I'd happily be "chipped."

Do you really want to be tracked everywhere you go, like a DHL package?   

If, as you probably already realise, your implanted computer chip can be programmed, and that you will have no control over the programming, do you still want it?

Doesn't this bother you?

1. qwark profile image61

..I said , if I control what's on the chip."
              I don't mind being tracked wherever I go. I'm just an ordinary guy...no criminal activity. I have nuthin' to be concerned about.
              If we last long enuf as a species, we'll all be "chipped."
              It's gonna be a "Brave New World" ya know....:-)

1. earnestshub profile image81
                earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'd like to see some people chipped. Alzheimer sufferers, more animals, (many are already chipped) and maybe if we could chip terrorists. lol

1. qwark profile image61

Hell yes Earn.
                  Lotsa good uses for "chippin'.

Chips aren't required. All they need is for you to carry a cell phone.

1. profile image0

Right. Chips just make it easier.

2. earnestshub profile image81
                  earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That is true, no need for a chip anymore! smile

3. qwark profile image61

RAlph:
                  I carry a cell phone....no GPS ability

4. sannyasinman profile image61

A cellphone can be switched off, thrown in the bin, or you can simply not buy one.

A chip implanted under your skin is there permamently, you can never switch it off, and you can't control what it is used for. Worse, it can be programmed (it is a computer chip after all).

In 2003 Hitachi produced a nano-microchip no bigger than the full-stop at the end of this sentence. That was in 2003. Imagine what they can do now - and that is only the commercial stuff.

And you know that micro-chipping of humans has already begun, in France, in Mexico and elsewhere.

It's time for a reality check.

4. SimeyC profile image89
      SimeyCposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's all down to interpretation. I read 'medical device registry' - as digital medical records. This has been in the works long before this bill....you could also interpret it as a registry of all medical devices...so we'd have a registry of all mechanical hearts etc....

...this is the biggest problem with the whole debate - it's all the 'interpretation' from one side or the other that has really diminished the debate to a bout of name-calling and mud throwing...

2. MikeNV profile image68
    MikeNVposted 14 years ago

The Democrats will interpret the meaning however they want when they get there.

But Chipping is not a joke.  So much so that States are taking preventative measures.

“By passing this bill, we are sending the message that Georgia is committed to upholding its citizens’ constitutional rights and protection of their person,” the bill's author, Sen. Chip Pearson (R-Dawsonville), said in a written statement. He said technology is moving fast and “we must be careful that it doesn’t come at the harm of citizens. The benefits of a microchip that can be internally implanted are also available in many external forms.”

1. Obscure Divine profile image60
      Obscure Divineposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well, I hope they keep the "external option" available because I don't want any of those crazy bastards sticking that metallic crap inside me!
      Does anyone realize how sick this notion is and how we, if implemented, would be heading into an "android movement" of anti-human rights?

3. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 14 years ago

say, if you could only micro-chip my mind, so I wouldn't lose it!

1. Obscure Divine profile image60
      Obscure Divineposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Your mind is better off meandering around amid the madness and occasionally getting lost in the outskirts of insanity; you learn more that way.  Micro-chip sold separately...   big_smile

4. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 14 years ago

And all this time I thought I was already tagged.  SSN anyone? lol

5. bgpappa profile image79
    bgpappaposted 14 years ago

As for the OP,

Way far out there.

6. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

I would never accept the mark of the beast.

1. profile image0

How do we know it is?

1. profile image0
        sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Is it worth the chance? I don't think so. I hope it never happens but I'll just prepare to die if it becomes law.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)