Arghness profile image 89

Of all the MMORPGs that have ever existed, which do you believe has been the most influential?

I'll leave the subjective meaning of "influential" up to you, and as it pertains to you, personally. Some of you may have played multiple MMOs and some have played an enormous amount, as I have. I'm interested in your views on which one is the most influential.

davidlivermore profile image98

Best Answer David Livermore (davidlivermore) says

mickeym profile image59

Marcus McCormick (mickeym) says

• Arghness profile image

Edward (Arghness) 4 years ago

You know, I played EVE. It was very unique, very interesting, and in all ways groundbreaking. But, at the same time, I didn't really enjoy it. I do hope that more MMOs follow suit and break away from what is traditional.

sm825 profile image60

sm825 says

heeyoo profile image60

heeyoo says