jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Is there something on your bucket list that scares you?

1. lisasuniquevoice profile image76
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 4 years ago

Is there something on your bucket list that scares you?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8248372_f260.jpg

2. ChristinS profile image97
    ChristinSposted 4 years ago

Yes - of course. I think everyone should do at least a few things that scare them in life smile It's what makes life exciting. I'm no daredevil by any means, but pushing beyond comfort zones is what makes life exhilarating and meaningful.

lisasuniquevoiceposted 4 years agoin reply to this

ChristinS,
      We all have to step out of our comfort zones whether we like it or not. Otherwise, we can't have any fun.
      Thanks,
      Lisa

3. Swinter12 profile image67
    Swinter12posted 4 years ago

My bucket list includes extreme sports and immersing myself in uncomfortable situations; so, yes. However, what scares me most is not being able to delve into the the freaky things I want to do.

The possibilty that my bucket list won´t go beyond a wish list is sad and scary, because  my bucket list is one of the reasons I work relentlessly and the reason for which I´m always on the go.

Swinter12,
      If your bucket list is what keeps you motivated, then by all means hang onto it with all you've got. You can do it. You sound like a very strong person.
      It was nice to hear from you,
      Lisa

4. anagham profile image61
    anaghamposted 4 years ago

My bucket list includes a wish, which is climbing a mountain through mountaineering course.. Hope I'll do it..

anagham,
      We have to keep thinking about our wishes. It's what helps us through rough times, and gives us hope for the future. Best of luck to you when you do climb that mountain.
      Thanks so much,
      Lisa

working