ChristinS profile image 93

What is the best natural remedy for eczema?

I have recently been mixing turmeric with coconut oil and having very, very good results. I have on patch of this skin condition on one ankle and it's been there for 2 years and nothing I have tried prior to turmeric and coconut oil has worked this well. The challenge is turmeric stains and I am looking for a solution as effective and less messy. I have to say though, turmeric is FANTASTIC for removing the itch and reducing the size of it.

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 3 years ago

fish oil works for exactly that reason. Aloe is good too, Turmeric is amazing, but messy. Thanks :)

CraftytotheCore profile image97

CraftytotheCore says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 3 years ago

I use beeswax in a lot of my homemade products it is very useful for holding moisture to the skin for sure :) and it's antiinflammatory as well. Thanks.

A Little TRUTH profile image87

A Little TRUTH says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 3 years ago

I am a niche writer in the natural health genre so I am aware of this. Unfortunately, my skin condition is due to something i've yet to fully pinpoint otherwise i would address the underlying issue. Thanks :)

artist101 profile image83

Sherrie Westerfield, Cpht (artist101) says