peeples profile image 88

Is it possible to never work a real job and lead a positive life?

My husband and I are opposites. He is the work 5 days a week to pay for a house and car type while I am the free spirit who likes to just pick up and go, see new places, never be tied down type. He says it isn't possible for adults to lead a positive (setting a good example for children) and productive life without working (a lot) to get there. Surely there is a way right? Do people have to be tied to a certain house and a job to live a fulfilling positive life? What are the options? Is the answer different based on if the person has children?

bravewarrior profile image94

Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 22 months ago

Same here sort of, foster care was constant moving, sadly I became use to it and now sitting still or doing the same thing long becomes agony. I often wonder if there is a middle ground that gives stability to kids and variety for me! Thanks!

MizBejabbers says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 22 months ago

Debbie Downer aren't you! LOL! Damn you! I want a middle ground that keeps me fulfilled and my kids fulfilled! I love parenting, but it isn't enough! I need something to add to it. Variety. Maybe he is right! Maybe I'll have to wait! Thanks Paula!

Express10 profile image87

H C Palting (Express10) says

brakel2 profile image86

Audrey Selig (brakel2) says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 22 months ago

See I need that middle ground. I don't do well answering to others or adapting to a required schedule. Surely there has to be something I can find that fits that. I want MY sanity over misery! lol! Thanks