jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How To get Rid Of Stretch Marks?

1. NoStretchMarks profile image51
    NoStretchMarksposted 8 years ago

How To get Rid Of Stretch Marks?

Stretch marks are a problem for 90% of the pregnant women out there. What's you best product that you used to get rid of stretch marks?

2. dermajuv profile image35
    dermajuvposted 8 years ago

Getting rid of stretch marks isn't an over night process. It will take continued application of a cream, so be prepared to take five minutes out of each and everyday to keep the routine, and you will eventually get rid of them.

In my opinion you should use a cream that is made from natural ingredients.

3. NoStretchMarks profile image51
    NoStretchMarksposted 8 years ago

You're right about continued application of a cream and about its natural ingredients to get rid of stretch marks. Thank you

4. stricktlydating profile image84
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

Lazer treatment will do a good job at removing Stretch  Marks, but the quicker you receive treatment the better, as it works best on fresher scars.

5. pisco profile image59
    piscoposted 8 years ago

I personnaly don't believed that a miracle cream for stretch marks even exist, at least not just by themselves.

There a relatively new treatment, that consists in promoting skin growth with collagen induction. This can be achieved with a derma roller, i wrote a hub about it at http://hubpages.com/hub/Derma-Roller-Reviews , have a look, that should help you, since it also acts as a catalyst for any cream

6. galinaa profile image60
    galinaaposted 6 years ago

I would suggest laser. It takes only one or few procedures.

7. profile image52
    watson mariaposted 5 years ago

Stretch Marks are caused when the body grows faster than the skin can keep up with literally stretching the skin. I recently taken the services of the White Lotus Anti
    Aging LTD.(www.whitelotusanitaging.co.uk) for removing stretch mark and it really helped me for removing my stretch marks.

working