jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How to reduce stretch marks after you lose weight?

1. Research Analyst profile image82
    Research Analystposted 8 years ago

How to reduce stretch marks after you lose weight?

2. expectus profile image89
    expectusposted 8 years ago

So I’ve had quite a few unsightly stretch marks in the past and still have a few and I’ve tried many different creams and oils. I will breakdown what worked best for me. Remember when fighting stretch marks you will always have more success... read more

3. bphealthblog profile image38
    bphealthblogposted 8 years ago

Start taking a multivitamin because each one is packed with vitamins to help improve health and skin. Also try Bio- Oil result may vary but it’s a start out product until you can get the expensive ones.

4. dianasmithonline profile image55
    dianasmithonlineposted 8 years ago
  5. pisco profile image60
    piscoposted 8 years ago

You can go for a number of treatments and therapies, there a relatively new treatment, that consists in promoting skin growth with collagen induction. This can be achieved with a derma roller, i wrote a hub about it at http://hubpages.com/hub/Derma-Roller-Reviews , have a look, that should help you.

6. topgunjager profile image61
    topgunjagerposted 8 years ago

what worked for me is applying cocoa butter twice a day and getting enough sun exposure, it helps to even the skin tone and stay moisturized.

7. I_Write profile image58
    I_Writeposted 7 years ago

Justine tissue oil...I have none left after a huge pregnancy:)

My review:

http://hubpages.com/hub/get-rid-of-stretchmarks

8. profile image52
    watson mariaposted 5 years ago

For reducing strech mark I would recommend you to White Lotus Anti Aging(www.whitelotusantiaging.co.uk/Cellulite … s_s/47.htm) and I have also taken strech mark reduction treatment from them.

9. profile image52
    Nadia Eggertposted 4 years ago

Thanks @Watson Maria for the recommendation of White Lotus Anti Aging for stretch mark removal therapy and it was very useful thanks again.

working