jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What experiences have you had with either doing Reiki or recieving Reiki?

1. profile image48
    c.mcginnposted 8 years ago

What experiences have you had with either doing Reiki or recieving Reiki?

I am a Reiki Master/Teacher, Plus Atlantean ReikiMaster. You never stop learning with Reiki,

2. Patty Inglish, MS profile image93
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 8 years ago

I accompanied a friend to a Reiki appointment. He suffered his first migraine during the session, fell unconscious as he was helped from a massage table, and required a visit to the local Emergency Room. He was treated for migraine and observed overnight. I've never witnessed another session,

3. profile image48
    c.mcginnposted 8 years ago

The person who did the Reiki Patty, must have released a  blockage, as the Reiki can not cause harm. Your friend must have had a lot going onfor a migraine to start up that bad.

I had a wonderful Lady come to me, who had just got over bowl cancer. She also had Rhumatied Artherites, Diabetic and also suffered with depression. She also had problems withher right arm which she could only move so far. She also used sticks to get about.

After the first session the lady was able to move her arm, also she felt more relaxed and also sincethen whichis now 2 years ago, she has not had to use her sticks.

Reiki is a wonderful thing, it goes to where it needs to go first, even if you dont feel the pain in that area, it has to unblock other areas first, which could be the root cause of the pain you feel.

Don't allow thesession your friend had to put you of. Its not like that with everyone.

4. Mayaanjali profile image65
    Mayaanjaliposted 7 years ago

Believe it or not our dog who had two legs under the car in a accident recovered with Reiki healing.

5. cureremedies profile image54
    cureremediesposted 7 years ago

I am a Reiki II Practitioner.  I have seen the power of Reiki.  My mom has had problems with her elbow and wrist for many, many years and Reiki took that pain away.

I also seen Reiki take 2 frail puppies and turn them into strong healthy ones overnight.  My sister's dog had pups and 2 of her pups were not doing very good.  The one was only a third of the size of the others and the other one was a little bigger.  I gave them Reiki and the next day, the one weighed 1 ounce more than he did the night before and the other one gained a 1/2 ounce.  By the next day, you couldn't tell them from the other puppies by size.  We were amazed! 

My mother-in-law has a lot of back pain.  She tells me that when I lay my hands on her, it makes her pain go away.  She hurt her shoulder once and I could feel the burning in my hands as it was taking the pain out for her.  She was completely pain free after our mini session.

I love to administer Reiki because I've seen the results.  I feel it is my life plan to help others heal themselves physically, mentally, and emotionally.  I am on my path and it is an awesome path!

Thanks, Heather
    http://reikihandsoflight.com

6. cashmere profile image84
    cashmereposted 7 years ago

Patty's experience is the first negative thing I've heard about Reiki ever.
    In most cases the Reiki treatment only makes the person feel better. Or more relaxed if nothing is wrong.
    I've been doing Reiki since 1998 and I've always had positive experiences. I'm a third degree practitioner and hope to get my masters soon.

working