jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What makes you smile?

1. SognoPiccolo profile image82
    SognoPiccoloposted 7 years ago

What makes you smile?

I had actually wrote a hub about this a few weeks ago and I was curious... what makes you smile?

2. breathe2travel profile image79
    breathe2travelposted 7 years ago

The purple Mexican tulips that greet me each morning when I return from taking my daughter to school.

Birds singing in the morning.

My children's laughter.

My children's hugs & kisses.

My husband's affection.

Baking with friends or family.

A good meal enhance with wonderful conversation.

An educated debate.

The calm that cloaks my home Friday afternoon as the children run into our yard from the bus stop - signaling the end of the work and school week & its hectic pace.  The weekend begins.

3. Powerful Pierre profile image78
    Powerful Pierreposted 7 years ago

Since I have a very twisted sense of humor funny but not malicious (my wife has this too) it works for us. A pun on words, a good joke, a playful moment, joy shared with a fellow human in life or even  in here, and my smile is evident.

4. krishubpages123 profile image32
    krishubpages123posted 7 years ago

I smile for the things which are people are doing mistakes which they knew already are mistakes, then go to God for forgiveness, will you not stop the mistakes you already knew it is a mistake. you will do it, then God has to forgive you.they have to go in for after effects of it, no way God will avoid it for your misdeeds.

5. barbergirl28 profile image77
    barbergirl28posted 7 years ago

peace and quiet in a world full of constant noise!

6. dallaswriter profile image60
    dallaswriterposted 7 years ago

What makes me smile in general... everything! I can find a little happiness everywhere. In response to my own question, What makes you smile when things are going wrong.... my answer is knowing it will pass quickly and something good is bound to come from this. smile

7. Drake31 profile image59
    Drake31posted 7 years ago

Fresh air, green grass, blue sky, good food, and my family...

working