jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

Are you a morning person or a night person?

1. Jon Rubin profile image58
    Jon Rubinposted 7 years ago

Are you a morning person or a night person?

2. freecampingaussie profile image63
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

Morning person for sure ! Up early swim etc , concentrate much better ! About to go to bed 9pm here ! been awake since 5,30 am on a very hot day !

photo was early morning & I had the river to myself for a swim !

3. truebluewriter profile image64
    truebluewriterposted 7 years ago

night person... i sleep at around 4 or 5 am. I normally wake up 12 noon. I prefer to work/study when the sun is down, cant motivate myself otherwise

4. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

I'm never a person, I'm a morning man.

5. Don Ship profile image79
    Don Shipposted 7 years ago

I'm just a normal person. Lol! I am not even sure of what I am and that makes me normal. big_smile

6. n_sightful profile image58
    n_sightfulposted 7 years ago

I'm definitely a morning person. I always wake up early before dawn with no alarm clock (good time for prayer and Bible study). I'm very productive in the morning hours.

7. Beege215e profile image66
    Beege215eposted 7 years ago

I am a latter day person. I do most of my work late in the day and into the evening.  I am slow in the morning and I slow down at night. I sleep eight hours, going to be between 11pm and 1am. and get up between 8-9am, start slowly and build up my steam to full dead ahead about 4pm.

8. 6hotfingers3 profile image61
    6hotfingers3posted 7 years ago

I am a morning person. I love the crisp morning air. The bright yet gentle sunshine and the birds' chirping songs. Those things make me feel good about life and living.

9. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 7 years ago

I'm a morning person and a night person, but definately not an afternoon person.

10. Carrie Foreword profile image57
    Carrie Forewordposted 7 years ago

Definitely a morning person for tasks requiring good concentration and inspiration. Great time of the day, and at this time of year in the UK, there is just the faintest hint of the birds warming up their vocal chords for the forthcoming springtime 'dawn chorus'. Wonderful.

11. smurfz profile image45
    smurfzposted 7 years ago

Definitely a morning person once I get going with my red bull at least.

12. Rosie2010 profile image76
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

I am definitely a night person.  Although I love to wake up in the morning and watch the sun rise and enjoy the beauty of nature, I would rather sleep in if I could.  I love sleep.  Also I find that I write better at night.. I get more inspired.

13. profile image47
    E Marieposted 7 years ago

I'm a morning person. A nice sunny morning is most refreshing.

14. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

Never been good at the morning thing.  It's made life difficult at time.  My mom could never get me to bed.  Seems to be inbred in me.

Mornings are nice but I'm not often there for them.

15. Loveslove profile image58
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

Every morning I wake up and think of those who didnt wake up and thank goodness Im ok...I annoy people with my vibrant enthusiasm for life..I am as bright as a button as soon as I wake and remain so all day ...so I guess im a  ''Glad to be alive person '' ...whatever time of day or night it happens to be.