jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is your favorite workout video?

1. barbergirl28 profile image77
    barbergirl28posted 7 years ago

What is your favorite workout video?

I love working out and have an extensive collection of workout videos! Which ones are your favorite ones to do!

2. fatheadfred profile image54
    fatheadfredposted 7 years ago

Definitely the p90x series, great video series for men and women. I lost 15 lbs using it and my buddy just lost 16% of his original body weight.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/p90xreview

3. Vicki.Pierce profile image70
    Vicki.Pierceposted 7 years ago

I do not have a favorite work out video.  My adult children LOVE Jillian - I think she is mean.  : )  I like hooking up to my MP3 player and walking on my treadmill.  By doing that I block out the whole world for that one hour and get lost in my own thoughts.

4. eBuddy profile image72
    eBuddyposted 7 years ago

I agree, I really enjoy p90x I have two complete sets of DVDs and all the needed equipment . Just love it! I can't wait though to really get started hehe!

5. brycewestervelt profile image55
    brycewesterveltposted 7 years ago

Like fatheadfred said, (gosh that rhymed)  I love the P90x series.  I started them about 3 weeks ago and am losing weight and feeling awesome.  They will kick your butt though.

6. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Crunch Super SlimDown (got some GREAT comments from my husband during the first month or two I used it too...now that I just had a baby, time to get back to it tongue). I also really liked the Crunch Fat-Burning Pilates:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Crunch-Fat-Burn … vie-Review

And Tanja Djelevic's video that came with the Gaiam Cross-Train Workout Kit.

7. profile image47
    bobpants97posted 7 years ago

my favorite would have to be tybo it works on anybody

8. profile image47
    johnsilvester12posted 6 years ago

Every single training session will be given within a regimen formatting, in which you transfer from exercise to physical exercise with very little break in between, as a result trying to keep your heart rate right up. The conditioning Dvd disks target certain portions of your body every time: chest along with rear; subsequently shoulders and arms; thighs and leg as well as backside; chest area, shoulder blades, in addition to triceps; plus back and arms. Additional DVDs focus on plyometrics (forceful "potential" actions), Kenpo kick boxing, cardiovascular , abs, yoga, and stretching.

For instance, this "Chest & Back" Video is actually a 53 - minute exercise that will work all the upper body muscles having modifications of the push-up, like standard push-ups, “ flying ” push-ups, and push-ups carried out by using your palms tight together. It targets your rear muscular tissues with variants of the pull-up and / or pull-down physical exercise using resistance bands, as well as pull-ups/pull-downs by way of your own hands in shoulder breadth, much wider, less wide, or even invert handle. It likewise incorporates rowing exercise movements .

The actual 59 - minute “Plyometrics” work out could be the most extreme in the P90X process. After a good long warming up, this specific aerobic program directs one thru a good sequence of leaping actions which will mostly goal lower muscles. You're going to require a great pair of shoes as well as a softer surface meant for this particular work out.
    http://www.p90xworkoutscheduleblog.com/

working