jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What does it mean when I dream of my ex boyfriend only when I'm sleeping with my

1. verobaby123 profile image54
    verobaby123posted 6 years ago

What does it mean when I dream of my ex boyfriend only when I'm sleeping with my current boyfriend?

I dream my ex and I are dating again and are very happy. It's unnerving and it makes me feel bad because I love my boyfriend very much.

2. windresistant profile image58
    windresistantposted 6 years ago

I've heard this complaint A LOT. So, you aren't alone. It doesn't mean you are still IN love with the ex, it just means you loved him, and your brain isn't used to him not being around. You probably have unsolved mental issues with or because of him, but time will heal all wounds, even if it may take quite a while.

3. ShalahChayilJOY profile image61
    ShalahChayilJOYposted 5 years ago

When we join ourselves with someone in a sexual union, we intermingle our spirits and our souls. When we separate, part of our soul goes with the other person. If your dream continues, what it means is that a part of you is still 'bound up' or
    'tied' to the soul of the former person you intermingled your spirit and soul with.

If you no longer have the dream, all that means is that you have somehow shoved the 'break' or 'tear' in your emotions far enough out of your conscious it is now buried deep inside.

Those old souls ties can and must actually be 'cut' much like one would cut an umbilical cord, but with your words. You can google or search, severing soul ties and find prayers to do so.

Every person one engages in sexual intimacy with causes a literal rip in your soul or your emotions.

4. sweetpikez profile image57
    sweetpikezposted 3 years ago

This means two things:
    1)  A part of you is missing your former boyfriend. You still love him.Perhaps there was no closure during your break-up or you were not able to fight for your feeling and win him back.

2) Your current boyfriend or girlfriend doesn't give you full happiness or satisfaction.

working