jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Should smoking be banned in public areas?

1. TheBlondie profile image60
    TheBlondieposted 6 years ago

Should smoking be banned in public areas?

2. MHRA profile image57
    MHRAposted 6 years ago

Yap should this. Because it hare for us.

3. Pascale1973 profile image76
    Pascale1973posted 6 years ago

No, to me public means everyone which includes smokers. I don't like descrimination against anyone for any reason.  If something bothers me like someone's smoke I just walk away.

4. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

No I don't. I'm an ex-smoker and this would be taking things too far. Especially when you consider the amount of pollutants that are given off by vehicles, industry etc. If the governments of the world stop them belching out dangerous crap into the atmosphere then by all means introduce some further restrictions on smoking. I'm all for making the environment safer for everyone, including smokers, but sometimes it feels like there is a bit of a witch hunt going on, not to mention paranoia.

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Absolutely NOT!  Smokers pay taxes the same as everyone else does, and smokers pay HIGHER taxes for tobacco than is even the least bit reasonable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9ySCcnoo3c

6. shiloh01 profile image55
    shiloh01posted 6 years ago

I feel yes because through smoking you not only spoils your health but all the passive smokers suffers due to that. Its better to smoke in  an isolated area where you don't harm anyone else at least for your fun.

7. krisingreen profile image61
    krisingreenposted 6 years ago

YES!!! there should be places or areas for smokers to go where non smokers cannot be affected

working