I would like to:
1. Have more kids
2. Get married
3. Buy a house
4. Make at least $100,000 a year - at least once in my life
5. Travel, preferably somewhere tropical
6. Write a book with MY name on it (I ghostwrite now)
7. Run a marathon
8. Watch my kids grow up
9. Be a grandma
10. Own a nice car
thanks to my parents and family for giving me a beautiful life, thanks to my love for always being wid me....world tour...get married.....have kids esp twins.....run a business....own a beautiful house..
1. Watch my kids grow up.
2. Have Grandchildren.
3. Pay for my kids to go to college.
4. Take my family to Europe for a trip.
5. Learn Mandarin.
6. Be involved in a Hollywood film.
7. Start a family Legacy.
8. Get a family business that my kids can take over.
9. Build a hotrod with my boys.
10. Scuba dive for buried treasure.
Hmmm... In no particular order and off the top of my head...
- Travel around the world.
- Open homes for struggling mothers.
- Write several books.
- Record a music album.
- Star in a feature film.
- Have a meal with Oprah,
- Reach an enormous number of people for Christ.
- Raise my children to be productive, fantastic adults with meaningful lives.
- Speak Spanish, French, Mandarin Chinese, and Italian fluently.
- Hold a political office.
Since the time, that I was a very young child.........
I have wanted to play the piano.
I have married,
reared a family,
had various careers
done things that were "unfemine", while maintaining my feminity
I can grow things
take care of things
and recycle things.
I have worked hard,
stepped up to the plate,
fought the odds,
basked in the sunlight
revealed in the morning sun
said goodbye as the sun set.
I have birthed babies
sent them off to college
stood beside them, as they gave birth.
I have been frustrated in the youthfulness of a child,
just to have it come full circle and inspire me.....taking age away.
I have hopped freight trains
driven tractors, plowed fields
hauled hay, driven the big rig,
ridden the motorcyles, and
bought the prom dresses and matching shoes.
Never, not yet, have I ever
tickeled the ivories.
I do not want to take lessons,
go to class, study..........
I just want to play!
#1 - Set foot somewhere no man has ever been
#2 - Get published
#3 - Skydive
#4 - Scuba dive
#5 - See my children grow to be strong, intelligent women.
#6 - Be self employed (and no not homeless because I know that's what you were thinking)
#7 - Travel the world
#8 - Find balance in my life
#9 - (kinda out of ideas here) Fight in a zombie apocalypse!
1. Help my family and other people. 2. Travel around the world with my loved ones. 3. Taste different kind of foods. 4. Write my own book. 5. Sky diving 6. Buy most expensive car in the world. 7. Learn and experience other culture. 8. Stay in the most luxurious hotel. 9. Live peacefully and happily with my loved ones. 10. Build a big happy and harmonious family.
Thanks for all your answers! Really inspiring list of things to do!
1. Have children
2. Start my dream career of being a counsellor
3. Write a book
4. Travel the world
5. Buy a house for my mother
6. Do a triathlon
7. Learn to drive
8. Learn to sing
9. Meet Prince William and Dutchess Kate
10. Find myself spiritually
1. Watch my kids grow up.
2. Get married to my fiance.
3. Improve my writing skills.
4. Visit Australia, New York and Maldives.
5. Move house and live in the country.
6. Learn photography
7. Adopt more rescue animals from the animal sanctuary.
8. Work from home.
9. Be there for my kids and my family.
10. Live happily ever after.
10 things I wanted to do is the same one thing.
To learn about life & mastering Soul Travel.
Life is a cycle and I want to know what it is all about and be able to do Soul Travel & see the world.
As I have done a lot of my wish list
Had 3 beautiful daughters
Am a Nana to a boy + girl
Been back to Wales- been to Paris, Rome ,Venice , Switzerland , Dublin
Visited New York -LA _ San Francicsco
Are traveling Australia married to a man I love
Snorkeled with a turtle ! + a lot more
I would like to see our book published
Visit Greece _+ Spain
See my grandkids & daughters again soon
Earn enough so we don't need to work as much
Go back to New Zealand & travel in a campervan
Work in an overseas orphanage
Have my other childrens books published
Swim with the whale sharks
See Mum & Dad again
See more beautiful places like this one we visited today .....too many to mention !
by wordsscriber7 years ago
How long will it take to travel around the earth 5 times?
by lildevilchild276 years ago
What do you have written on your bucket list of things you want to do before you die?
by David Lim7 years ago
3 things to do before you dieMake a list of just 3 things which you must do before you die.
by shikhartravels7 years ago
Which is your favorite season to travel around ?
by simplybeautie12 months ago
The Top 5 Things You Want to Do Before You DieMine are....•Meet a celebrity •Visit the Grand Canyon •Start my makeup Blog•Visit the white house •Go to London
by Grace Marguerite Williams2 months ago
To those who have deceased parents, what are the 10 things that you wish you have done more for themand the regrets that you have regarding you and your parents?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.