jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your favorite thing to do to unwind at the end of a stressful day?

1. BizGenGirl profile image90
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite thing to do to unwind at the end of a stressful day?

2. Cammiebar profile image75
    Cammiebarposted 6 years ago

I love to write at the end of a stressful day.  I can just let my imagination go and write about whatever I feel like writing about.  It also makes me feel productive!

3. Compliance Doctor profile image74
    Compliance Doctorposted 6 years ago

I play the hammond organ.  I love to play, it just simply places me into the realm of safeness, non-chaotic, and calm.  I can be at work and things go wrong that I cannot control, it's the dealing with humans everyday all day long that can be bewildering.  But, then I can stop, pause for a moment and remember back when I would play something that would make me smile, dream of it again, and smile all over.  That is what I do to unwind at the end of my drilling day.

4. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

I love to read, scrapbook, talk to my boyfriend, or listen to classic music:)
    These help me to relax, calm down, and feel happier:)

5. cobrien profile image76
    cobrienposted 6 years ago

Read. I love a good book. I'll take one to bed until I fall asleep.

6. Seeker7 profile image95
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

I like to relax by taking my dog for a walk in the countryside. I also find that crafts such as cross-stitch and knitting are very relaxing as well.

7. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

A cup of warm Earl Gray tea with two spoons of sugar, the cat (Miss KhakiPants) at my side all curled up, and my partner laying next to me with his head on my stomach, chest, or legs.

working