jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How much drink the water do you need in one day. Can water help our health.

1. alinamassy profile image39
    alinamassyposted 6 years ago

How much drink the water do you need in one day. Can water help our health.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6181016_f260.jpg

2. amilypitt profile image58
    amilypittposted 6 years ago

Quantity of water consumption depends upon the ratio of height and weight of a person. So it varies from person to person. Water have a large number of advantages. But at what time you consume water, it decides its benefit.

3. Dubuquedogtrainer profile image59
    Dubuquedogtrainerposted 6 years ago

Yes, a minimum of 8 glasses per day. Water is essential for health. It keeps the body running smoothly - it is necessary for joint lubrication, proper elimination, elimination of toxins from the body, cooling, circulation, digestion and more. About 70% of the body is made up of water.

4. Capedium profile image77
    Capediumposted 6 years ago

How much water I drink in a day I can really tell.. But can it help our health, the answer is Yes!.

5. ChristyWrites profile image81
    ChristyWritesposted 6 years ago

Yes water helps one's health. The number of glasses needed depends on one's weight. Water helps keep us hydrated within and our skin glowing.

6. rasta1 profile image83
    rasta1posted 6 years ago

It is best drink a glass of water as soon as you wake up and 1 hour before going to bed. Just two glass of water throughout the day is good, given that you consume other fluids throughout the day such as fruits.

7. FloraBreenRobison profile image59
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

This depends upon what else you eat and drink. If, for example, you drink coffee, you have to drink more water than non-coffee drinkers because coffee makes you dehydrated. The more coffee you drink, the more you have to replenish your water.

8. guyjackson profile image60
    guyjacksonposted 6 years ago

Yes i thing atleast we have drink of water 8/10 glasses per day.  But can it help our health, the answer is Yes!.

9. profile image54
    Marvelous Menuposted 2 years ago

I drink water as needed. I feel that  I drink enough to satisfy my requirements for my health.

working