jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you ever worry about your safety late at night.

1. Tony the writer profile image73
    Tony the writerposted 6 years ago

Do you ever worry about your safety late at night.

2. Dina Blaszczak profile image93
    Dina Blaszczakposted 6 years ago

Oh yes, I do worry about my safety late at night, that's why I'm trying to avoid being alone outside when it gets dark.  It comes from a very unpleasant experience in the past, so I made my conclusions.

3. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

not really. my home town is pretty safe all in all. though when you see a bunch of drunk kids, it does make a person tend to be ready to battle.

4. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

Yes I do.  Especially when I have to ride the bus or ride my bike.

5. Daxman profile image60
    Daxmanposted 6 years ago

No. Even if one stumbles upon a trouble maker show no fear. It's an energy that can be felt and it only strengthens the aggressor in their actions.

Edit: I understand that its easier for me (6ft5, 215lbs) to accept this mindset than it is for a 5"4 female who is forced to walk outside after sunset.

6. fosginger profile image60
    fosgingerposted 6 years ago

nope, once people met and figured i was crazy, only tourists worry me, but its cause their lost and my sherman tank must look like a hotel compared to there prius

7. jandee profile image58
    jandeeposted 6 years ago

No,not at all. I am mad and go out in the big parks late at night but!! I have my hounds with me..I do fear for the young girls and fellas who short-cut through the woods at 2am and are mindless of anything .