jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What one non material thing delights you?

1. GDiBiase profile image74
    GDiBiaseposted 5 years ago

What one non material thing delights you?

2. pstraubie48 profile image85
    pstraubie48posted 5 years ago

The one non material thing that delights me is the love I share with my family...period...bottom line...it causes a symphony in my chest each day...

3. whonunuwho profile image79
    whonunuwhoposted 5 years ago

There is no way to express the feeling that I have when I am able to give a helping hand to someone who really needs and appreciates it. I was a teacher for years and this gave me a wonderful opportunity to help a lot of kids and parents. Can there be a greater soul felt experience?

4. old albion profile image71
    old albionposted 5 years ago

To sit peacefully, perhaps in a garden and find peace of mind.

5. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

hearing my new born daughter making her little noises when she is happy. it is the most beautiful sound i've ever heard.

6. bmcoll3278 profile image76
    bmcoll3278posted 5 years ago

Hmmmm non material . of course the things involving love and my family. but aside from that it would have to be the feeling I get right after I finish installing or fixing something it does not matter what it is. When I see it working as it is intended to I love the feeling of knowing I did it. With if course the help of god. Who gave me the talent to do it.

7. ThatYossarian profile image60
    ThatYossarianposted 5 years ago

Old Albion beat me to it, but at the right time and place, solitude can be the most peaceful thing in the world.

8. Wizzie Crone profile image61
    Wizzie Croneposted 5 years ago

The love of my family fills me with joy. After that all else dims, but I am still delighted with many things; the sound of birds, a sunset, waves splashing against the shore, a full belly, music. Fortunately there are many, many things in the world to be delighted by.

9. jaybird22 profile image68
    jaybird22posted 5 years ago

My health.  I work hard at taking care of myself.  So many people take this for granted but I realize what I have and it definitely delights me.

10. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Thinking about my grandchildren, things they said, things they showed me, or told me - and hearing them laugh.

11. phillippeengel profile image78
    phillippeengelposted 5 years ago

That intangible thing that delights me the most is being free from guilt.