jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

When was the last time you said: "I am going to bed now."

1. coffeegginmyrice profile image82
    coffeegginmyriceposted 6 years ago

When was the last time you said: "I am going to bed now."

...BUT you're still stuck for more than another hour or two or three or four doing what? No matter how tired we get, if there is something that is stopping us from getting 8 hours sleep and at the right bedtime hours, then it has to change. Are we willing and ready to change this habit?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6469517_f260.jpg

2. Adamowen profile image80
    Adamowenposted 6 years ago

I do this nearly everynight and have done since I was about 14 (nearly 6 years) I always find that I have wayyyyy too much stuff to do to keep my  business' running. It isn't usually for things like Facebook or playing video games, it's always time well spend researching or improving. I am not ready to change the habit probably until I retire (fingers crossed when I'm 45-50yrs old)

3. Ciel Clark profile image73
    Ciel Clarkposted 6 years ago

The last time I said that was about four hours ago...  and I'm still up!  I've always liked staying up late, and now that I have kids-- even more so.  I'm often tired in the morning, but so excited to have some free time at night that I am willing to deal with day-time tiredness.

4. profile image0
    Hubert Williamsposted 6 years ago

Whenever I am sleepy I say goodnight and I go to bed any time of day or night. End of story.

5. moonfairy profile image76
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

when I finally say "I'm going to bed now" I've literally hit that wall and I do go to bed. There's nothing that can stop me!

6. edhan profile image59
    edhanposted 6 years ago

Finally after many years of sticking on the computer for late night, we decided to have a firm stand on sleeping at 11 pm every night.

It has been already 3 months and we are still sticking to this timing. Feels great after a good sleep every night.

working