jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How many cups of water do you drink per day?

1. LailaK profile image74
    LailaKposted 5 years ago

How many cups of water do you drink per day?

2. Wordflow profile image60
    Wordflowposted 5 years ago

It will do no good to lie.  I try to get lots of fluids whose main ingredient is water.  One cup of coffee, a bottle or two of vitamin water, some fruit juice with metimucil, a beer, a glass of wine, milk in my cereal... but pure, delicious water, probably only one glass a day.  Tell me I should drink more, and maybe I will.

3. Bronterae profile image59
    Bronteraeposted 5 years ago

None, only coffee, juice and soda. A woman in a water drinking contest on the radio here (a few years ago) died from over-hydrating.  I'm now afraid of water.  I think they fired the DJs, btw.

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

60 ounces roughly if you let me count the fact that it is water with other stuff in it - it is diet soda.  I usually have 3 20 ounce diet sodas a day and a glass of water, maybe to wash down the ibuprofen.

5. CWanamaker profile image97
    CWanamakerposted 5 years ago

I would have to say that my water consumption varies based on what is happening on a particular day.  On a typical day at work I probably drink around 2-3 liters (~9-13 cups) of water.  However, yesterday I was outdoors most of the day doing work around the house.  I must have drank at least 7 liters (~30 cups) of water that day and it was only 90 degrees outside!

As you can see, I like water! It tastes good.

6. S.Veena profile image60
    S.Veenaposted 5 years ago

It is a secret but you should drink 8-10 glass of water every day.