jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How has Art improved your quality of life?

1. Robie Benve profile image98
    Robie Benveposted 5 years ago

How has Art improved your quality of life?

2. deannachase profile image59
    deannachaseposted 5 years ago

The release that comes with expression.  The break that comes with being focused outside of day to day life

3. profile image0
    Olde Cashmereposted 5 years ago

Dramatically. When I sit down and focus on creating art, it can be very therapeutic. There is something about digging up that side of you and coming up with rough gems. It's the polishing that takes time but it's worth the energy. I love to study the Impressionists and Fauvist art as well as Japanese prints.

4. profile image0
    KDuBarry03posted 5 years ago

Expressing yourself in art is definitely a stress reliever. I normally compose music as a hobby since it allows me to channel out any bottled emotions into a piece of music. It usually involves a lot of breathing and a lot of focus, but it is a great way for me to focus my mind on something else other than school or work. Definitely keep art as a part of your daily life, it is a great stress reliever, very fun, and can be educational.

5. Vegas Elias profile image28
    Vegas Eliasposted 5 years ago

Art is a very subtle thing. Only people who have feelings and emotions can produce and appreciate art; For others it is just a generous splashing of colors on canvas, a meaningless movement of limbs in a dance or just some sound in music which they cant't understand.

6. Beata Stasak profile image84
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

Art has always been a part of my life and I couldn't imagine to be otherwise. I have been interested in visual arts, especially drawing from very early age. I have become a teacher of the visual Arts, although working as an educator in different field now but creative writing and photography have become my hobby for life:)

7. Tonipet profile image84
    Tonipetposted 5 years ago

Art has shown me how cheerful life could be if you supply it with pleasant ideas, nice attitude and a good sense of fashion. Regardless of how simple that thing is if you handle it with joy of heart and within your limits, I believe it can help improve quality of life - and all that is because of art. It's a beautiful word that can help people look at the better side of the world.

working