What is the key to happiness?

1. jcdelfinoiii profile image78
    jcdelfinoiiiposted 5 years ago

What is the key to happiness?

What do you think the key to happiness truly is? What makes you happy, and when you are not feeling happy what do you feel you need to gain it back?

2. Cherrietgee profile image77
    Cherrietgeeposted 5 years ago

There is no key to happiness because one's happiness depends upon whether or not an individual has the ability to surround him (or her) self with circumstances and situations that will always make the individual happy. It is more important for a person to focus on joy. Joy is a feeling of intense pleasure (some would say happiness) regardless of circumstances.

The secret to lasting joy is the choice to be content with where you are and what you have.

3. cherriquinn profile image76
    cherriquinnposted 5 years ago

I think when the foundations of your life are well ie relationships,work or whatever else is important to you, then a deep contentment can be experienced. If these are out of sync then it doesn't really matter what else usually makes a person happy, that happiness is clouded. If I'm not happy then I look to the the things that are fundamentally important to me and usually something is not right in one of  those areas. At other times it may be my health.