jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do You Try to Avoid Going to Bed in an Angry Mood?

1. Ann810 profile image81
    Ann810posted 5 years ago

Do You Try to Avoid Going to Bed in an Angry Mood?

2. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Yes, I try not to go to bed angry. I can't fall asleep if there are anger issues running through my head.

3. Dr Pran Rangan profile image87
    Dr Pran Ranganposted 5 years ago

Yes, I always try to avoid going to bed in an angry mood because it disturbs my sleep and spoils the next day. I use any strategy to dissolve anger before I go to bed.

4. dghbrh profile image78
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

No I actually prefer to sleep off my anger. For me its nice way to control my anger and then wake up afresh with a nice mood.
    Thanks.

5. starbright profile image84
    starbrightposted 5 years ago

I find it's never a good idea to go to bed angry, it doesn't do much for good the beauty sleep. But situations are often different and it would depend why I was angry in the first place. A good nights sleep usually puts things into perspective- life's too short to spend it using so much energy on being angry.

6. Jordanwalker39 profile image83
    Jordanwalker39posted 5 years ago

One should never go to bed in an angry mood. Sometimes though you can go to bed and and calm down and get a good nights rest.

7. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Yes. Because I would then never get to sleep. I would just lay there for an hour or two.

8. mikejhca profile image93
    mikejhcaposted 5 years ago

People sleep better when they are relaxed.  It is easier to fall asleep and the quality of sleep is better.  I exercise before I go to bed.  When exercising the focus in on the exercise.  It is relaxing.  The need to heal and the energy that is used up also makes sleeping easier.  After I lay down in bed I often guide myself into a deep state of relaxation.  So, yes I try to avoid going to bed in an angry mood.  I want to be relaxed.

9. nmdonders profile image84
    nmdondersposted 5 years ago

I definitely try not to go to bed angry.  Sometimes it's out of my control but I still try.  It's difficult to fall asleep with angry thoughts and feelings and you often wake up feeling the same way.

working