jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your secret to good health?

1. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 4 years ago

What is your secret to good health?

2. profile image0
    ketanmposted 4 years ago

Although I would like to increase my stamina further,  here are some simple tips for good health

- eat heavy breakfast, light lunch/dinner
    - eat a healthy diet full of vegetables and fruits
    - exercise for around 4 hours per week or more
    - sleep early and wake up early
    - swim once a week if possible
    - walk where ever possible
    - drink plenty of water
    - do breathing exercises whenever possible
    - find at-least 1/2 hour every day when you will have absolutely no thoughts (mind to be peaceful)

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Be knowledgeable. Know what you need each day, your body figure, how to gain and lose weight effectively, and what is best for you.

4. artist101 profile image70
    artist101posted 4 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6680959_f260.jpg

My arsenal of effective natural supplements, and vitamins. When ever I feel a cold coming on I reach for zinc, and garlic. Both very effective against many common ailments, I keep both on hand. Drink plenty of water, eat sensible, meaning a piece of cake isn't gonna kill you, just don't make a habit of it. Know the risks involved in taking over the counter, as well as prescriptive meds, always do your research. Pharmaceuticals, herbs, supplements aren't for every one, know your risks. Know your family ailments, and illnesses, take measures to reduce your risks to health problems, such as diabetes, and heart disease. I don't believe that family history of disease, can't be reversed. Sunshine, fresh air, and laughter go a long way in the treatment, and promotion of good health.

5. Louise Lately profile image69
    Louise Latelyposted 4 years ago

Eat healthy and excerise! Eat various foods and get involved in a sport or two. I do karate after work and I love it.

working