jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What do you think is the biggest strength in you?

1. LensMan999 profile image51
    LensMan999posted 4 years ago

What do you think is the biggest strength in you?

How did you accomplish it?

2. L.L. Woodard profile image76
    L.L. Woodardposted 4 years ago

Resiliency is a strength I both admire in others and strive to maintain in my own life. For me, maintaining a positive attitude, accepting that change is ever present and welcoming the challenges and opportunities of each new day contribute to my ability to cope and adapt.

3. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 4 years ago

My desire and willingness to always look beyond the surface and to dig deeper for knowledge and a sense of understanding. I feel I was born a "seeker" and that is my greatest strength.

4. baygirl33 profile image59
    baygirl33posted 4 years ago

I am very loyal and organized and frugal.
    I am the oldest in a large family and have lots of experience looking after siblings and keeping the house in order. I think this has stuck to me as I grew up.

5. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 4 years ago

that I see and understand both sides of everything. Sometimes it's almost a hinderince!

6. elenagarcia profile image75
    elenagarciaposted 4 years ago

my capacity for understanding, forgiveness, and to not judge others.

7. Beata Stasak profile image84
    Beata Stasakposted 4 years ago

Find comfort in my own skin, being happy who I am:) How did I accomplish it? By living long enough to become wise enough to realize what is important and what is not in life:)

8. profile image0
    Ben Blackwellposted 4 years ago

I consider myself especially driven.  As a child, I had a great competitive drive.  Now, this drive feeds everything I do and encourages me to do more, and I feed it.