jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Why do people feel depressed and tensed when they come across any obstacles or

1. praveenniru profile image74
    praveenniruposted 4 years ago

Why do people feel depressed and tensed when they come across any obstacles or  problem ?

2. Georgie98 profile image74
    Georgie98posted 4 years ago

Because some things are difficult to deal with. Clearly by your question you haven't had massive problems and or obstacles to deal with in your life.

3. Sri T profile image79
    Sri Tposted 4 years ago

Because the mind does not always reveal the perfect solution immediately. Also, everybody doesn't have a technique for solving problems, specifically, getting correct solutions from the subconscious mind. It is not taught in public schools. They have to buy books on overcoming obstacles, brainstorming or problem solving. Some people don't even know that the knowledge is available. A lot of information about the mind is considered metaphysical or religious. So when a person has no clue on how to solve their problem or how to get free of their trouble, they don't feel happy.

4. Say Yes To Life profile image80
    Say Yes To Lifeposted 4 years ago

They do?  Wow, I had no idea!  Everyone I know rejoices when they have problems!  It makes their lives more interesting!
    If problems and obstacles depress you, remember that "stressed" is "desserts" backwards.

1. Georgie98 profile image74
      Georgie98posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I've always had trouble with my desserts, but I'm never stressed!

Oh if only life were that simple! Gym fees would be less! (Lack of desserts to burn off!) hehe!

working