jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Why do you think you have such a positive outlook on life?

1. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 4 years ago

Why do you think you have such a positive outlook on life?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5855805_f260.jpg

2. PoeticPhilosophy profile image81
    PoeticPhilosophyposted 4 years ago

Me because I experienced so many things to finally get me to a point where I no longer care what others think. I am free in my own thoughts to think and go in the direction I choose. Therefor I have a positive outlook smile.

stricktlydatingposted 4 years agoin reply to this

What a lovely answer thank you!

3. Sunny River DIY profile image75
    Sunny River DIYposted 4 years ago

Because I've found where my heart truly lies. I have my goals and I know I will be led where I need to be as long as I continue on the path I am bound for. Even though there are twists and turns and unexpected companions along the way, in the long run it's all a blessing. smile

4. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 4 years ago

Having lived through many painful experiences, I believe I came to appreciate joy and happiness more. We can always look for trouble, but when you do, it seems to take over. Instead I focus on what I do want, because it opens my mind and heart to more opportunities in life and keeps me feeling grateful for what I have that is wonderful.  Life is all about perspective, I choose to keep mine healthy and happy - it just feels better smile.

stricktlydatingposted 4 years agoin reply to this

G'day Christin S, that's wonderful thank you for commenting on this topic!

5. liesl5858 profile image83
    liesl5858posted 4 years ago

I think I have such a positive outlook in life because I do enjoy being alive and enjoy doing anything that I like to do in life within reason. I accept that life has its ups and downs so make the most of it. Staying positive helps than being always negative. Just keep smiling no matter what.

6. acaetnna profile image72
    acaetnnaposted 4 years ago

I decided long ago that I needed to be positive and live in the moment.  Life is for living and enjoying.  I always try to look on the bright side and see the good in everyone.  Everyone has at least one amazing talent despite what they may think.
    Life has its twists and turns and I have experienced emotional pain but those experiences have made me stronger. There is no point in crying and focusing on the negative.  We can't always have what we want in this life but we can enjoy the journey and have love in our hearts. A smile costs nothing but is contagious and can make so many people happy. Focus on the positive and reap those benefits.

working