Do you have a favorite exercise program or DVD you like? Is there a good warm u

1. Pamela Kinnaird W profile image85
    Pamela Kinnaird Wposted 3 years ago

Do you have a favorite exercise program or DVD you like?  Is there a good warm up and cool down?

My favorite exercise instructor is Jane Fonda.  Her DVD is Firm and Burn.  It's low impact aerobic and definitely is done with safety in mind for the body's muscle groups, bones, tendons and ligaments.   There are so many fitness instructors who are really good and knowledgeable -- with credentials.  But there are many others who have no credentials -- or perhaps have some credentials, but not enough practical experience and yet they put themselves up on You Tube, for instance, to get subscribers.  We can really injure ourselves if we choose an instructor who does not know what they are doing.

2. Sapphireid profile image73
    Sapphireidposted 3 years ago

Hi Pamela,

I came across your Unanswered question and thought I'd provide a reply, as well as my own answer.

I've had a Jane Fonda DVD actually, so nice to meet you! I am currently benefiting from WiiFit Plus and WiiFit Body Testing. I also like to do a couple of Dance 3 routines too, when I can. I have a back and spinal disability so, I'm not able to do much, yet I'm complemented often on how great I do look. A blessing from God, truly.

1. Pamela Kinnaird W profile image85
      Pamela Kinnaird Wposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you, Sapphireid, for the comment and its information about WiiFit Plus, WiiFit Body Testing and Dance 3.

working