jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

What major task(s) have you finally completed after procrastinating for a long t

1. janshares profile image98
    jansharesposted 2 years ago

What major task(s) have you finally completed after procrastinating for a long time?

Have you been dragging your feet or occupied with so many other things that you can't seem to complete anything? I FINALLY (after 3 years) updated and cleaned up my website and posted a new topic on my blog. Exhaling with relief. How about you?

2. KrystalD profile image77
    KrystalDposted 2 years ago

I finally went to DMV to complete several tasks. I dislike going to that place but it's a necessary trip. I feel so much better driving knowing I have all my ducks in a row.

jansharesposted 2 years agoin reply to this

That's a good one, KrystalD, good for you!

3. Patsybell profile image89
    Patsybellposted 2 years ago

Weed the daylily flower bed. I have hundreds, maybe thousands of daylilies. After some 2 years of neglect, I got the beds weeded. The next project is to this them.

Excellent, Patsy! Good going. That is a major feat.

4. Savio Dawson profile image90
    Savio Dawsonposted 2 years ago

I finally got my novel published and it is now available on Amazon. I realize, that I could have done this a lot earlier, had it not been my own indecisiveness.

Now that it is out there, I feel relieved; Heavenly, to be honest.

Woohoo!! That is fantastic, Savio. Congratulations.

2. Savio Dawson profile image90
      Savio Dawsonposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Janis!! smile

5. Venkatachari M profile image56
    Venkatachari Mposted 2 years ago

I am going at leisure here. But, you can find me active on question, answers and forums always.
    One major task being achieved by me is undergoing Blogging 101 course on wordpress and improving my blogging art, posting my daily experiences about it there. It has been a very very long break there.

Taking a course to improve is a good step forward, Venkatachari. Good luck getting back into the swing of things.

working