jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you believe that degenerative diseases such as alzheimers , other mental, and

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

Do you believe that degenerative diseases such as alzheimers , other mental, and physical

degenerative diseases relating to aging will be eliminated within the next 50 to 100 years with the advancements of medical technology?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12420432_f260.jpg

2. Kiss andTales profile image80
    Kiss andTalesposted 2 years ago

I can tell you that what has taken man generations to make some progress in curing diseases, like cancer, Parkinsons, birth defects, and the major cause of why our sells renew and replace rapidly but we still grow old and die, science can not explain, 
    Isa 55:11 So my word that goes out of my mouth will be. It will not return to me without results, But it will certainly accomplish whatever is my delight, And it will have sure success in what I send it to do.
    According to this scripture A King has spoken,
    Adam and Eve were told one law to keep they did not after he gave them all they needed and more.
    But he said as their judgment that they would return to where they were made from the dust.
    New World Translation
    Ge 3:19 In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are and to dust you will return.”
    Nowhere does it say a fiery place of torment
    right from the beginning, nor would a heavenly place exist for their good conduct
    Because earth was a garden paradise of everything.
    The point is you mention 50 years of advancements , we are going to receive a cure sooner then 50 , we are going to see
    the one who has the cure for all our concerns , and this time death will not exist to follow illness , or accidents, and depression,  and the many things that cause humans to suffer.
    man is limited to what he can do in his short life span, I am over 50 years now and cancer is killing many people , and many more new dreaded diseases pop up.
    The cure for all of it is from the source who
    can stop it all at once . Tomorrow it is possible , notice

Isa 33:24 And no resident will say: “I am sick.” The people dwelling in the land will be pardoned for their error.

Yes we have a wonderful future ahead with out all the bad things that have plaques all humans now.

3. Nateerrr profile image74
    Nateerrrposted 2 years ago

It's nearly impossible to tell. I'd be cautiously optimistic about the odds of things like that happening over the next century. Bear in mind, however, that as we continue to eliminate these diseases and extend our life expectancy, new problems will arise, just like Alzheimer's and similar diseases did.

4. Alphadogg16 profile image92
    Alphadogg16posted 2 years ago

At the rate that science and technology are constantly improving, There's a high probability that degenerative diseases, diseases in general will be eliminated/cured.

working