- Aging & Longevity
Glutathione - What makes it so popular in Philippines?
Glutathione products from amazon
nowadays is very popular in the Philippines. I haven't heard this word before until it reached our country. It promises to whiten skin and there are lots of other benefits of it aside from skin whitener. At first I just ignored the different advertisements about this product. Not until I've heard a lot of people talking about glutathione. Then I started to get curious, I thought that it's only available on injections, so I was like "okay I'm gonna try this one". Few weeks later I stopped because I spent too much but didn't work. They said you have to continously inject it for a longer time so to see results that's why I stopped and forgot about glutathione
Not again until I've passed by a drugstore to buy some medicine for my colds. Someone beside me asked for a glutathione capsule from a pharmacist. I listened to their conversation and I was like " oh I never thought there's a glutathione that can be taken orally". So I immediately purchased one to try it out. One bottle has 60 capsules in it with 1000mg. After two months of using it, I got whiter skin, but I'm not yet satisfied so I purchased another. This is really amazing and until now I'm still taking it. Glutathione not only promises to whiten skin, there are other benefits from these
These Are the other benefits from Glutathione:
* Glutathione is within us. It is our body's most abundant and the most powerful natural antioxidant. It is a tripeptide composed of the amino acids glutamic acid, cysteine, and glycine. It fight against free radicals, which can build up in cells and cause damage.
* It enhances the immune system of the body. Studies have shown that lower levels of gluthatione are associated with enhanced toxicity & weakend immune system.
* It increases male sperm counts in humans and animals
* Serves as anti- aging as it consist of antioxidants. It is well known that aging is accompanied by a sudden fall in glutathione levels. Lower glutathione levels are involved in many diseases connected to aging such as Alzheimer's,
Parkinson's atherosclerosis, cataracts and others.
*detoxifies and Protects the liver liver from , carcinogens, fuel exhaust, pollutants cigarette smoke, heavy drugs and metals, and improves liver function
* Serves as Anti-cancer supplement
*Glutathione, when taken with a high dosages has a remarkable good side effect such as skin whitening. The more the exposure to toxins, the faster the body uses up its supply of glutathione. And with the absence of Glutathione, cells will die at faster rate putting people at risk for toxin induced diseases including cancer.
You May Also Like
- Beauty Tips: Homemade Face Masks For Blackheads
Blackheads can be an embarrassing thing but don't let this ruin your day. There are lots of ways to get rid of those annoying black spots . Homemade face masks might be the solution for your problem.
- Oh no! Need Help For Hair Loss!
There is a saying that
- Beauty And Health Benefits of Virgin Coconut Oil
Introduction: When I was young, my grandfather used to massage a home-made smelly kind of oil on my back for some cure or benefits. I remembered him telling me that he made it himself from coconut, but I just ignored it, anyway I was still young...
- Filipino Traits and Characteristics
Filipinos has one of the best traits in the world one of you must know. Although they have been colonized by several countries, core values from their ancestors remained intact and is still applied up to this time. Filipinos are not perfect, but...
- Travel Philippines: Tourist Spots and Destinations
Aside from A very Cheap cost for travelling Philippines, it's surely worth the time and effort to come and see the natures and awesome beaches you'll never forget! Are you ready to explore the Philippines tourist attractions? You gotta be choosing...
- Baking Soda and Its Wonderful Uses
Baking soda as we all know is something that you can find in everyone's kitchen. Though not all of us use this regularly, we sometimes find ourselves having it on our grocery list. This is because we knew that somehow we will be needing it at one...
- Home Remedies For Boils - know the cause and symptom...
In this article, I am going to explain some facts about boils and its possible home remedies that you can do about it. Boils are large, often painful, infection of a hair follicle that appears anywhere in a person's body especially in buttocks,...
- Thrush Home Remedies: Know it's causes and signs
What is thrush and its causes? Thrush is a yeast infection caused by candida fungus that affects not from different areas of your body. One type is the oral thrush affecting the mouth area, the other one is the vaginal thrush that affects the...