Emanate Presence profile image 86

Where will you be and what will you do this Christmas Day?

I will be in Bad Kissingen, a town flowing with mineral springs and music. We have just rented an apartment in the town center. Our building is part of the original wall, centuries old, and we look out one window to the cathedral spire. If the cinema is open today, we may watch 'The Hobbit.' It will be in Deutsch and I won't understand a word, but know the story well and will have Kati by my side to translate. We will talk with our grown sons, one in Germany and the other in California. May your day be all that is truly you. Merry Christmas!

KDeus profile image94

Keely Deuschle (KDeus) says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Gary R. Smith (Emanate Presence) 4 years ago

Being out of country, and not seeing the news, I am guessing the excitement has to do with the severe weather? Your Christmas tradition sounds wonderful.

Monis Mas profile image83

Aga (Monis Mas) says

• Emanate Presence profile image

I get a picture in my mind of Manchester like a Norman Rockwell painting. Is it close?

ElleBee says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Your Christmas day gives a good feeling. My folks had an annual tradition of attending midnight Mass at the Snowmass monastery. It is a warm memory.

JayeWisdom profile image93

Jaye Denman (JayeWisdom) says

• Emanate Presence profile image

A wonderful white Christmas. I can feel the warmth of home in it.

gags3480 profile image41

GAGANPREET SINGH BHATIA (gags3480) says

An AYM says

• Emanate Presence profile image

Yes, we have worked through Chirstmases past. And lived for about a year in Ojai, not too far from Ventura. ich danke Ihnen für das Schreiben.

CJ Sledgehammer says

• Emanate Presence profile image

I felt that way at one time, and refused to have a Christmas tree. As far as the Hobbit, I enjoyed the walk with Kati, our first visit to the theatre, and the popcorn. The movie was a far cry from my memory of listening to the story. Makes a hub!