What was your Halloween night like last night?

Last night we had such a dreary, cold, windy and wet Halloween night that all the little darlings did not come out as usual due to the inclement weather. However, the night did lend itself to the perfect conditions of a spooky Halloween night otherwise. My husband and I watched a terrifying and spooky movie. We only had one set of "Trick or Treaters" to ring the bell. So, plenty of leftover chocolate for us. My grandchildren (Care Bear, Batman and Cheetah Girl ...don't ask about my son, their daddy and what he went as ...) So happy they had a grand time at a party.

Best Answer Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) says

• Reynold Jay profile image

Reynold Jay 21 months ago

A little five year-old looked at the Snickers I was about to drop in her bag and said, "I don'lt like those!" and walked off before I could offer her another treat. Unfortunately it poured about half way through the allowed time and that was it!

no body profile image89

Robert E Smith (no body) says

Faith Reaper 20 months ago

Hi Robert, Wow, thank you for sharing all of that here and Happy Anniversary! Sounds like Halloween is certainly a lot more sweet than scary for you and your wife. No glorifying Satan here either. I love your wonderful answer and God bless you.

Genna East profile image88

Genna East says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Hi Genna, yes, not so active here due to weather but many go to carnivals or pumpkin hay rides earlier in the week. The little ones are always so precious. Yes, happy to see the parents right there too! Grands had a grand time at a grand party : )...

tirelesstraveler profile image87

Judy Specht (tirelesstraveler) says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Hi Judy, well, it sounds you everyone had a grand time in your neck of the woods this Halloween! Their costumes sound adorable. So glad the weather was perfect there for you and your grandchildren. Happy dance all around for sure.

Jodah profile image87

John Hansen (Jodah) says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Hi John, Yes, I can imagine you do ...but so happy your grandkids were able to do some trick or treating. Interesting to know that Australia does Halloween. My husband and I watched, "The Evil Within" and is was terrifying to say the least.

Aime F profile image84

Aime (Aime F) says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Oh, my Aime, you had an eventful night there! I'm happy your daughter had a fun time though. I hope you did not have too much damage from the fireworks! Thank you for sharing.

bravewarrior profile image94

Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Thanks Sha ...hahaha, yes, those older ones need to get a clue in more ways than one. We normally have the cutest little ones but the weather wasn't cooperating this year.

Bob Bamberg profile image91

Bob Bamberg says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Hahaha, yes, Bob, so sorry you have to force yourself to eat those terrible candy bars ..me too : ). Well, if you had a dozen that's more than we had. We usually have them coming in droves, but not this year.