jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Gift ideas for Grandmas

1. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 8 years ago

Gift ideas for Grandmas

I'm looking for gift ideas to get for a grandmother.

2. Jane Grey profile image87
    Jane Greyposted 8 years ago

Have you wanted to find something to give your grandma that would show her how much you love her? Perhaps you can't get yourself to buy another shabby little knick-nack for her bookshelf, or another ornament for her already full tree. Some of the... read more

3. jobister profile image59
    jobisterposted 8 years ago

How about knitting material? or if there are younger kids involved as well how about supplies to make a quilt with grandmother?

4. Fawntia profile image
    Fawntiaposted 8 years ago

Spa treatments seem to be a hit with most women. My husband got his mother (who is a grandmother) a spa treatment for her birthday, and my mother got her aunt (who is also a grandmother) the same thing.

5. Miss Know-It-All profile image56
    Miss Know-It-Allposted 8 years ago

One of my favourite gift's to give my family is a movie slide show I do with our pictures, we did this for my mother, we included her favourite song in the background and cute little notes, she cried.

6. Earth Angel profile image74
    Earth Angelposted 8 years ago

Hi Paul and Robin!!

I've been off for a few and happy to be back in the saddle with HubPages!! Wow!! I love soooooo many of the new features!! You guys continue to rock!!

Gift ideas for Grandmas is a wonderful topic!! Do the people who commented below know how very "hip" your family is?? Including the very young grandmas??

This year I purchased 12" digital photo frames and uploaded the last five years of joyous events!! They only had to plug it in and watch the thousand smiles we have shared!!

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!!

Blessings always, Earth Angel!!

7. Leenie Pooh profile image62
    Leenie Poohposted 7 years ago

Gift certificate to a local restaurant is always fun.

working