jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Do you prefer spending New Year's eve at home, or out?

1. j.amie profile image61
    j.amieposted 7 years ago

Do you prefer spending New Year's eve at home, or out?

2. profile image0
    Daz125posted 7 years ago

In my opinion i would rather spend my time out than at home as being at home can get really boring.

3. Donna Janelle profile image73
    Donna Janelleposted 7 years ago

I have done both...and there are pros and cons to each smile I love going out on New Years with friends...we always have a blast! But it is so cold that time of year we nearly freeze from being out in the cold so long! I think it is probably worth it though to go out!

4. j.amie profile image61
    j.amieposted 7 years ago

Boring perhaps....depending on who you have at home with you. I assume you don't mind the crowds then?  :0)

I like gathering with a small group of friends more-so than fighting the crowds out and about!

5. lilibees profile image60
    lilibeesposted 7 years ago

I like to do both actually this year is the year we go out with friends to celebrate.

6. ExpertCLB profile image60
    ExpertCLBposted 7 years ago

Its too darn cold outside!

I like to watch the festivities on TV.

7. lynevejcnt profile image57
    lynevejcntposted 7 years ago

i prefer both actually as long as im having fun! i like to go out because i can get all cute and dressed up and i like to stay in as well because its more safe and i can drink as much as i want big_smile

8. barbergirl28 profile image76
    barbergirl28posted 7 years ago

I prefer having friends over at my house or going to their house... doing a game night with family and friends and then counting down at midnight. I find the crowds too rowdy and it usually stresses me out because I lose the people I am with or I spend the night with an elbow in my boob. Not really an enjoyable time. I enjoy my personal space. Therefore, I would rather stay in and avoid all the drunks on the road. Believe me, my friends and I can do that all by ourselves. And it is alot safer! Have a happy New Year!

9. home witch profile image82
    home witchposted 7 years ago

Home, with the person or people I really love and care about. What's the point of spending such an important evening with people you're not close to.

10. sumanomer profile image55
    sumanomerposted 7 years ago

Its depend upon the situation but i almost celebrate new year with my family in the home

11. brendastarr profile image57
    brendastarrposted 7 years ago

i prefer going out because i have been spending nye at home for the last couple of years and when i started going to a different location last year, i had such a fun time, so this year, i went to another awesome destination