jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Have you bought a Calendar for 2012? What did you buy?

1. profile image54
    ukmasterposted 6 years ago

Have you bought a Calendar for 2012?  What did you buy?

2. Momstalk profile image57
    Momstalkposted 6 years ago

I was just thinking today that I need new wall one and a pocket one and soon considering the new year is quite close.

3. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

My boyfriend got me a cute calendar with kittens and puppies on it.  Its adorable!

4. Cassie Smith profile image67
    Cassie Smithposted 6 years ago

I got a nice weekly calendar and it came with a pad to write stuff on.  It's really cool.  I got it free from my insurance man.

5. Lisa HW profile image72
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

It was in October that I found a nice one.  It's got colorful photographs of butterflies on it.  Since it has December 2011 on it, I'll be putting it up any day now.  Last year I couldn't find a single one that I liked (for a price that I was willing to pay), so I went until about July without a calendar.  I vowed that's not going to happen again and grabbed the 2012 one as soon as it showed up in a nearby store.

6. LoriSoard profile image76
    LoriSoardposted 6 years ago

Yes. A mom's planner. I love it because it has stickers and folders to hold notes, cards, coupons, etc.

7. Patty Inglish, MS profile image93
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 6 years ago

Many places offer free calendars for the following year in person or online, if you know where to look. Many discount retailers carry high quality calendars at lower prices as well. Her is a list and contact information. read more