jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Will you be shopping on Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday?

1. profile image72
    ElleBeeposted 5 years ago

Will you be shopping on Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday?

2. joanwz profile image75
    joanwzposted 5 years ago

No i avoid those like the plague. I hate shopping under the best of circumstances, and only go when I absolutely need something. I just can't gear myself up to fight massive crowds all fighting for the same things.

1. profile image72
      ElleBeeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes the crowds are off putting for me as well. I usually skip all together or go later in the morning when most of the crazies are already come nad gone.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Yep. I always go out with my family on Black Friday morning enjoying the feeling of being surrounded by over a hundred people. I think it has to do that I grew up with Disney an hour away. There would always be a ton of people at the theme parks and I would just be comforted by them around me. So I enjoy it. But I also am a gigantic Cyber shopper.

1. profile image72
      ElleBeeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Makes sense. Black friday is a bit too hectic for me, but I may be risking it to get my boss a camera. (Pretty sure its my fault her current one is broken!)

2. lburmaster profile image83
      lburmasterposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well, that would be a really good reason of why to replace it. Good luck facing the crowd!

working