jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Are you planning on doing any Black Friday shopping after you get done eating al

1. TheHoleStory profile image78
    TheHoleStoryposted 3 years ago

Are you planning on doing any Black Friday shopping after you get done eating all of your turkey?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12017010_f260.jpg

2. Country-Sunshine profile image86
    Country-Sunshineposted 3 years ago

I'm avoiding the stores and crazy shoppers!  In fact, other than the grocery store, I'll try to stay away from all stores until after Christmas!

3. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

No. Mainly because I do not drive at present but even if I did I would not be shopping just because of the day. Only if I was desperate for something and I would either try to get it beforehand or hold off on buying it.

There are probably going to be more accidents, robberies, fights, violence of some type tomorrow.

4. Robert the Bruce profile image61
    Robert the Bruceposted 3 years ago

Fortunately I will be working tomorrow EARNING money rather than SPENDING money...   :-)

5. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

Nope. I had enough Black Fridays when I worked in retail years ago, I don't want any part of it!!

6. tiagodamiao profile image79
    tiagodamiaoposted 3 years ago

If I had money, i would buy some games from Steam wink

7. Diana Grant profile image93
    Diana Grantposted 3 years ago

Yes, I've done some Black Friday shopping online and in local shops today.  Half price perfume, 1/3 off an expensive dressing gown, 30% off and electric toothbrush and now I'm worn out looking at all the things I didn't buy.

8. Bubblegum Jones profile image60
    Bubblegum Jonesposted 3 years ago

No, that's never a tradition that I wanted to get involved in.

9. LAWRTW profile image75
    LAWRTWposted 3 years ago

I have never gone Black Friday shopping and don't plan on ever doing it.  I hate crowds!

working