jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

What's the weirdest thing you've ever done in a party?

1. jpcmc profile image88
    jpcmcposted 5 years ago

What's the weirdest thing you've ever done in a party?

2. chef-de-jour profile image96
    chef-de-jourposted 5 years ago

When I was 13 I went to my first teenage party proper out in a small village miles from my town. I drank cider. Quite a bit it seems. Hours after most people had left I was nowhere to be found in the house - I was supposed to be getting a lift back to town - eventually they discovered me on the roof of a bus shelter/halt/stop laid down singing to a crystal clear full moon. I remember being found, I remember singing - but I've no idea how I got up on to that roof. It was quite a climb!!
    I don't even recall how I got home!

1. Lisa HW profile image73
      Lisa HWposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That was quite a party for a 13-year-old, wasn't it.   lol    I'm decades beyond 13, and I've never done anything (or even seen anything) weird at any parties.  Maybe one day I'll finally try a lampshade on my head at party.   smile

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

Years 'n' years ago at a fraternity party, an intoxicated friend and I performed a bunch of old Cheech & Chong sketches from their old stand-up albums (i.e. "Sergeant Stadanko," "Sister Mary Elephant," "Let's Make A Dope Deal," etc.) for a sizable crowd
    ...Mind you, we didn't INTEND it to turn into a performance, we were just drunkenly throwing quotes from those albums back and forth to each other, then suddenly we realized that half the room was watching us, haha. We were like "Whoops, sorry," but someone said "NO, keep going! You guys are GREAT!" ... so we did.
    I can't remember if we passed a hat around after our "performance" ended but if we didn't, then we should have!!

4. tabrezrocks profile image49
    tabrezrocksposted 5 years ago

Before 4 years ago, when i went to a birthday party of a friend i broken her head for a personal reason and then after all friends broken me , and then i wish her a happy birthday.

1. InterestCaptured profile image87
      InterestCapturedposted 5 years agoin reply to this

What?

2. profile image0
      mayank786posted 5 years agoin reply to this

its not a weird thing its a wildest thing LOLZ,./,./,.

3. jpcmc profile image88
      jpcmcposted 5 years agoin reply to this

So you bashed each others head and had a happy birthday.  Not your typical celebration.  Dangerous.

working