jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do you look forward to in year 2013?

1. LailaK profile image75
    LailaKposted 5 years ago

What do you look forward to in year 2013?

2. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

Improve my earnings at hubpages, praying for my mom recovery from stroke, hoping to visit my parents at least once a month which I rarely did and praying for world peace and harmony. Hate to read the news headlines !

3. ajwrites57 profile image85
    ajwrites57posted 5 years ago

I'm hoping 2013 will be a year of decreased violence and an improved economy. I'm oping for warmer weather as it's in the teens here--brrrr. I'm hoping for better health and more money for my family. Hope your year is great LailaK.

4. Jennifer Lynch profile image78
    Jennifer Lynchposted 5 years ago

I am really looking forward to my book going to print - that is very exciting.  Enjoying writing more articles on Hub Pages.  I am looking forward to working with more clients this coming year and enjoying a couple of holidays to new places.  Being with my family and also just enjoying being at home.  Helping my son get his new business off the ground.  So much to do, challenges but all enjoyable and of course seeing the sun!

5. anagham profile image59
    anaghamposted 5 years ago

I would like this year to be a wonderful year for everyone... Be happy, publish more hubs.. And let god bless us all for a good life..

working