jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

What's the best Easter gift instead of chocolate?

1. CyclingFitness profile image93
    CyclingFitnessposted 5 years ago

What's the best Easter gift instead of chocolate?

Chocolate is great but it's not for everyone- what do you think is a great non-chocolate related easter gift?

(Hint- could be a good idea for a hub if you're up for a challenge?)

2. Sean Evans profile image83
    Sean Evansposted 5 years ago

Doing the dishes or cleaning up the kitchen.  It's a nice gesture that is always loved, which I have noticed.

However Starcraft 2 with expansion called "heart of swarm" would also be equally good.

3. Stephanie Henkel profile image96
    Stephanie Henkelposted 5 years ago

Because I love chocolate, I usually buy it myself to have in the house at Easter time, so chocolate is not really that special of a gift.

I think that the best Easter gift to get is flowers. A beautiful arrangement is always a lovely gift, but a flowering plant like lilies, daffodils, tulips, hydrangea or even pansies is also welcome. The best thing about receiving a beautiful flowering plant is that it can be enjoyed for weeks, then planted in the ground and enjoyed again next year when it blooms again. And every time I see it, I will think fondly of the person who brought it to me.

CyclingFitnessposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree to flowers although tend to buy my mum plants alot so kind of detracts from the Easter present novelty.

4. barbat79 profile image75
    barbat79posted 5 years ago

Well for children, if you allow a pet... A Bunny!

Elaborately decorated permanent eggs are beautiful.  Blow the egg stuff out and decorate wth all sorts of items and tailored to the individual likes and favorites.

CyclingFitnessposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Nice idea- not quite faberge eggs with sounds a great way for a homemade Easter theme

5. rainpurplewine profile image82
    rainpurplewineposted 5 years ago

I think any gift can be a nice Easter gift.  You don't necessarily have to buy Easter  related items for Easter.  Like a bottle of nice perfume or cologne decorated in Easter colors could work. If it's for children a nice dress or a new article of clothing to wear to school.

6. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Gift cards. It's simple, easy, and monitors how much you spend.

7. lisasuniquevoice profile image75
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 5 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7839503_f260.jpg

CyclingFitness,
    Flowers are most often given instead of candy and I think it's a good idea. They won't make you fat.
    Lisa

8. tirelesstraveler profile image82
    tirelesstravelerposted 5 years ago

Books!  My grandson got a book and he went around to each adult with it.  He would climb onto a lap and look at the pictures.  Then he would go find another lap.  He was hysterical.

working