jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

What Are Some Good Valentine's Day Gifts For A Woman?

1. PhoenixV profile image68
    PhoenixVposted 4 years ago

What Are Some Good Valentine's Day Gifts For A Woman?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8731135_f260.jpg

2. merej99 profile image82
    merej99posted 4 years ago

My husband and I have known each other for nearly 30 years.  We've been together 10 and married about 7.  So anything a young, newly romantic couple might want does not apply.  I would LOVE to sleep in, take a day off from cleaning puppy poo - oh, and if he cleaned the house he would definitely be on my favorite person list.  However, if that actually happened I might have to rush him to the hospital because 1. he's having a stroke, or 2. pod people took my real husband.  LOL

3. NornsMercy profile image60
    NornsMercyposted 4 years ago

FOOD.

I'm adding more words because it says my answer is too short...but, it's really that simple.

big_smile

1. merej99 profile image82
      merej99posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Oh yea.  FOOD.  Definitely important.  I'm no salad-eating girl.  Give me meat & potatoes.  LOL

2. NornsMercy profile image60
      NornsMercyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That sounds so delicious! I'm hungry now. ;D

4. savvydating profile image95
    savvydatingposted 4 years ago

Here are four ideas:
    1) A charm bracelet: each charm signifies an important place or thing or interest that is meaningful to her. You can add to the charm bracelet each year.
    2) Cook a really nice dinner and don't forget the decadent dessert.
    3) Buy her a day at a spa.
    4) Buy her the high heels she's been drooling over.

Mostly, women just want to feel special. It's not a thing of buying expensive things, unless you can afford it. (You also don't want to be a cheapskate, either).She just needs to be reminded that you care and that you believe she is the most amazing woman you've ever known. Be sure to write that in a card... or something along those lines.

5. K Kiss profile image80
    K Kissposted 4 years ago

The first thing to consider before going on a shopping spree for your girl is to actually know who your girl is. If you know her likes and dislikes it will make it easier for you to choose a gift for her for V day. I recently published a hub dedicated to this top.

6. luvtoowrite profile image44
    luvtoowriteposted 4 years ago

Write her a love poem, or better yet a song.

7. erorantes profile image51
    erorantesposted 4 years ago

There are a lot of things . You can give to a lady. A box of different flavors tea bags. Maybe she will invite you for a  cup of tea.

8. GreenPrince profile image76
    GreenPrinceposted 4 years ago

It all depends if she is your wife or girlfriend. For me, i would go for a good book and gadget for a girlfriend. But a designer dress and panties for my Wife.

9. beckisgiftguides profile image92
    beckisgiftguidesposted 4 years ago

A love letter that he wrote for me would be the perfect gift this Valentine's Day!

10. vivekyngmedia profile image61
    vivekyngmediaposted 3 years ago

I think a best romantic gift for a woman. Buy some romantic roses, chocolates, and a romantic card. I always buy romantic gift for my girlfriend from Ferns N Petals, giftsbymeeta and flipkart. Thank you

working