jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Christmas Countdown....Please Santa Dont bring me....

1. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 6 years ago

How many times do we buy 'things' or 'stuff' never really thinking too much about the person we are giving too.
    Usually we dont want someone to feel left out ,or face embarrassment if they suddenly produce a gift and we have none for them...also

I dont want my husband, or kids to waste money on commercial companies who scream what I must have! or need !
    I dont.

I really just want my loved ones to be safe and alive so we can continue loving and laughing smile

Eaglekiwiposted 6 years agoin reply to this

How bout you

What do you not want this Christmas smile

2. Patty Inglish, MS profile image88
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 6 years ago

I don't want any more of my friends to lose their houses. One couple used to take out loans to purchase presents for the husband's large extended family in order to make a good impression. Now, no credit, no home.

Thats sad Patty...

I remember years ago ,when my sons were younger every Jan I began the year owing credit, I finally just got sick n tired of it and surprise ,surprise we  all survived the madness.

3. Urbane Chaos profile image90
    Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago

I don't want any more Tigger boxer shorts! That's all I got last Christmas!!!

Alright, now that I got that out of my system.. Really, I simply don't want anyone people to feel as if they don't have control over their lives.  With so many jobless, loveless, and desperate, many feel as if there's no hope left.  There's been a lot of my friends and family end up in that situation, and I wouldn't want to wish it on anyone.

There's always hope.  People have to realize that if they simply keep going forward then they'll find that dream job, they'll find that perfect person.. If everything was easy, everyone would be happy.  That's just not how life is; life is the way it is to teach us to move forward, to learn, and to grow.  When we stop and simply give up, that's when we cease to really live.

Ok, I'll get off my soapbox now.. It does kinda feel awfully breezy standing here in my 14th pair of Tigger boxer shorts. neutral

lol ooaaa nice look !

Absolutely agree with your positive and hopeful sentiments.

working