jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

What are your plans for spending the summer?

1. lovelypaper profile image70
    lovelypaperposted 6 years ago

I don't have any plans so far but I'm interested to know what fun things you've got planned this summer !

2. recommend1 profile image65
    recommend1posted 6 years ago

Just rest and drink beer for the first two weeks, then train to Vietnam, bus down to the south of Vietnam then across to Cambodia and Angkor Wat, on over to Thailand then fly back here when we have spent our budget.  Most of the trip is planned to be laying on tropical beaches as a scouting trip to find the best place to spend our two month winter vacation.  I will just waste the last three weeks back here writing stuff and getting my sites and hubs etc up to speed.

3. rebekahELLE profile image88
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

enjoy it!

swim, spend more evenings at the beach.. drink chilled white wine on a hot summer eve listening to music.

4. cheerleader22 profile image57
    cheerleader22posted 6 years ago

this summer is going to be like no other this summer i plan to spend time with friends and family it's really fun it's going to be the best one ever

5. cheerleader22 profile image57
    cheerleader22posted 6 years ago

this summer might turn out like never befor

6. Rising Caren profile image74
    Rising Carenposted 6 years ago

I don't really have plans. I work 3 days a week at a part time retail job (petco) and sometimes I might go out to movies, the beach, camping, etc... if time permits.

Otherwise, I'll probably spend the rest of my time working on my writing.

7. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

I'm pretty much planning on wasting my Summer by missing most of it as pretty much an indoor, cave-dweller.  lol  That's what I always seem to do.  (The only reason I put that "lol" face there is that I'm trying to see some humor in an otherwise crummy, vacation-less, reality.   roll)

1. recommend1 profile image65
      recommend1posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Send me your email and I will take you on holiday with me if you like, I am posting daily diary and pics for my kids smile

working